A Paid Trip to Spellhold [D&D 4e]

Pyrex

First Post
Lochlan suppresses a shudder looking out over the isle. "My mission was complete when that archer went overboard to Jones' locker. Seein' as you all helped me with mine, it's only fair I help you with your task. Did those wizards tell you anything else?"

On Puget Sound

First Post
What I don't know about scrying could fill a library. Not knowing why it works to begin with, I'll not likely be able to figure out why it stopped working. I'll fight; hopefully one of you can figure.

Chizz steps off the boat lightly, feeling strangely optimistic after a bit of rest, and peers at the other boat without getting rudely close. Any signs of life?

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Kaedyn puts his heavy armor back on before the ships docks and grabs his gear. Walking down the gang plank to the pier and following Chizz, he agrees with him, "Tis true of me as well, I know jack squat about scrying and crazy wizards. Normally I don't trust 'em. But fighting... this I know, but I may not be that great at it all of the time. Investigating this insane asylum or whatever this prison is, hopefully my blade will be of assistance. Lead on, I am with you."

Worang4.jpg
Kaedyn Thorngood Char Sheet

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Kaedyn looks over at the other ship and suggests, "Shouldn't we check that out first? If this place is going to be a hostile environment, I would feel more comfortable ensuring there isn't someone aboard that ship that could potentially overpower our crew and make off with our ship while we are storming the prison here."

Worang4.jpg
Kaedyn Thorngood Char Sheet

Voda Vosa

First Post
The group and some sailors go to the other ship. The boat appears deserted, and while it is actually a ship of some sort, it's full of strange scriptures and diagrams, arcane in nature, instead of any standard sailing gear. How did this thing made it to Spellhold, no one can tell, but it probably came using some sort of arcane magic, the same kind that is now being blocked by whatever lies inside the prison island.

Asterion shrugs at the runes. He knows firsthand what kind of power a rune can carry, and decided to move inland with the party.

"I'll take the lead, if that's agreeable. If anyone is going to set up an ambush, let them take me first."

With that, he begins to move toward the keep.

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: Yes you'd need one. [MENTION=13739]Velmont[/MENTION] [MENTION=84773]Durlak[/MENTION] [MENTION=68988]On Puget Sound[/MENTION] [MENTION=11600]Pyrex[/MENTION] have still to get some word in before we move on.

Remove ads