A Question about Craft Psionic Construct

Rathan

First Post
Can anyone give me a breakdown of exactly what I could use this feat on.. the only two constructs I could find in the expanded psionics handbook are the psion-killer which my tabletop character is too low a caster level to create... and a psi-crystal.... are there other constructs that can be create for lets say a manifester level of 12th for instance?... and if so?.. where do I find them?

Secondly... can Astral construct be made permanent with Craft Psionic Construct?.. and if so how do you determine what manifester level you need to be for what level(I'd assume a 12th level manifster could create a 6th level astral construct but then again there might be a formula I'm missing here somewheres).

Jhaelen

First Post
Can anyone give me a breakdown of exactly what I could use this feat on.. the only two constructs I could find in the expanded psionics handbook are the psion-killer which my tabletop character is too low a caster level to create... and a psi-crystal.... are there other constructs that can be create for lets say a manifester level of 12th for instance?... and if so?.. where do I find them?
There are no others; at least no official ones. There may be some created by 3rd party publishers.
Secondly... can Astral construct be made permanent with Craft Psionic Construct?.. and if so how do you determine what manifester level you need to be for what level(I'd assume a 12th level manifster could create a 6th level astral construct but then again there might be a formula I'm missing here somewheres).
This is not possible.

Remove ads