a thieves progression

Jllockhurst

First Post
Both Quirion and Bartok Glare at each other, in the way only business rivals can. Both turning away from you, they walk towards the door. Walking in, you hear the shuffle of men and woman separating into the different groups.

Ian.Fleming

First Post
With his cloak draped over his hands and his fingers a-twitching, Jack follows Bartok into the meeting. Cracking his neck on each side, he adopted a hard, almost predatory demeanor.

Last edited:

Jllockhurst

First Post
Walking in you notice roughly 15 humanoids arrayed on ether side of the room.

Quirion walks to the right side to cheers and applause from the 10 assorted elves and tieflings seated along the wall. With a flourish he drops his cloak, and with a quick kick a chair flies out, landing neatly under him. Quirion takes his seat glaring across the room.

Bartok, glaring towards the right side of the room, steps forward raising his flintlock glock into the air and pulling the trigger. With a puff of smoke from the blank he had loaded, the 2 orcs and 1 human on the left wall erupt into riotous cackling. grabbing a chair, Bartok Kicks quickly and snaps the back clean off.

"I prefer stools" and with that he takes a seat.

Ian.Fleming

First Post
Giving Tulus a look suggesting "What have we gotten ourselves into?", Jack commanded his scarab to watch the door outside as he leaned against the left wall with Bartok's men. He did his best to size up both groups rather un-biastly.
"Tough crowd, eh?" he whispered to the other human.

Grescheks

First Post
Returning Jack's look with a slight grin, Tulus walks up between the groups and takes up a neutral point near the back of the room. Looking at the room as a whole, Tulus clears his throat loudly.

"So...let's get this party started, eh?"

Jllockhurst

First Post
Quirion Quickly nods to you then speaks.

"As I have already said. The executioner is here, and he is killing mine, and Bartoks men. I would propose a alliance between us three."

nodding Bartok stands.

"I would normally not ally myself with a prissy little elf, but in dire times..."

Grescheks

First Post
"Well, it's been my experience that when people like this set a limit for themselves, they'll do anything so that they complete their goals in time. That usually means that they're willing to go a little overboard and apologize later. Especially when they have fancy titles like "Archduke" on the line. And if they don't do it in time, they might just lose it, and then we'll have a nutbar on our tails." Tulus piped up from the his place at the back of the room. Sweeping his own tail around from behind him, Tulus threw a wink at the other Tieflings in the room. "At least for those of us lucky enough to have tails."

Remove ads