a thieves progression

Jllockhurst

First Post
gresh- As you follow Quirion you see him duck into a small door of a small building. Following him in, you see him already sitting next to a table, maps unfurled over the surface.

"you should take a seat, we have much to discuss ser."

Ian- Bartok follows closely behind you, protectively, as you lead the way back to the alchemist shop.

"Well ser you must understand, as busy of a city as this is, the guard is affective. The club has not had much in the way of success in a long time. You and your ally have put a large dent in the sanctity of justice in this fair city." Bartok pauses for a moment before continuing. "And considering the town of Durnhold burnt to the ground, you cant blame them for worrying about a rash of crimes."

Ian.Fleming

First Post
Jack gave a slight snort. "Guess things'r really that different so far south..." He didn't feel like admitting to Arson so late in the evening. He fell silent for a few moments as the Alchemist shop came into view, as he checked through the eyes of his scarab for anything suspicious going on behind him.

"If people get in a tizzy so easily I don't think we'll be sticking around much longer."

Grescheks

First Post
Glancing around the room, Tulus makes his way to the table where Quirion is sitting, sitting in the chair across from the cartographer. Tulus glances at the maps on the table briefly before placing the note he had picked up down on top of them.

"I thought I was being rather sneaky myself, though if you know a good cobbler I'd be willing to look into it" he says jokingly. "So what exactly do we need to discuss?"

Last edited:

Jllockhurst

First Post
ian- "as much as i agree with you ser, there is some pieces of information you must know. we should wait here, until your friend arrives. then we can enter."

gresh-
"well my friend what we need to discuss is your safety. It seems that all routes in and out of the city have been blocked. Including the sea port. The executioner is here looking for you, and you have no escape. We are also being hunted, and killed for our ability to find items, and use them for our benefit." Standing to his full height Quirion stands a full foot taller then you. His red eyes glinting against the stark white of his skin. " I will ask you, please for your sake and ours, allow me and my men to join you."

Grescheks

First Post
Looking up at the tall, pale-skinned, red-eyed man, Tulus thought for a second that maybe it wasn't the best idea to come here alone. Then, figuring that if he was going to be attacked it would have happened by now, Tulus shrugged to himself.

"Who would 'your men' happen to be? 'Cause if we're gonna have people joining us, they have to be able to pull their own weight, and not screw things up so we get caught faster. If that's the case, Jack and I would be better off alone."

Jllockhurst

First Post
"My man are all long standing member of the 'club', and as such will pull there own weight and not get caught"

sitting back down, Quirion begins folding up the papers on the table, and packs them away. Standing he is once again the hunched old man you remember from the cartography store days ago.

"weather that is a yes or a no, we should get moving. Your friend should be arriving to the alchemist shop shortly, and we have much to discus with those gathered."

Jllockhurst

First Post
standing Quirion began moving towards the door. he leads the way to the alchemist shop, while glancing back to make sure you still followed. As you draw near the alchemist shop, you see Jack standing looking i your direction, with a Large cloaked figure standing behind him.

Ian.Fleming

First Post
Spotting Tulus with the cartographer, Jack gave a quick, low hand signal while nodding to the two.

Clear with me.
"Gd'day gents. I do hope somebody has set the kettle on."

Remove ads