Academy of the Chromatic Order--Four feats for exceptional Academy Graduates

Erekose13

Explorer
He's already burning through his feats next level with what I have in mind. Its hard to buy fighter and wizard feats somtimes.

Bront

The man with the probe
GnomeWorks said:
I recall it being determined long ago that LEW-specific feats would not be added to bonus feat lists, if only to keep things simple.
There are fighter feats already.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Well, I'm really glad that the feats are already getting people excited to think about the different paths they could take, including paths that lead to these feats. My goal was to create something that was nice but not overpowering to help give a little gem for the characters when they think about engaging even more with our world. I fixed the wording on Daryne and Sice. Right now, the only change I might make is to raise the check for the Daryne illusion up a bit higher, since at 5 + caster level, the Divination is going to win quite a lot. Of course, this may not be a problem, and it might be call for a second feat that gives a bonus to the DC or something.

Erekose13

Explorer
With equal caster level, the 5+ will allow you to beat it only what 25% of the time? I think that sounds fair for a feat that offers a lot more too.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
With equal caster level, the 5+ will allow you to beat it only what 25% of the time? I think that sounds fair for a feat that offers a lot more too.
That's 20% of the time actually. Ties always go to the roller, and your enemy is rolling.

Erekose13

Explorer
Okay foiling divinations I like, intimidate as a move action under certain circumstances i like. Its the 75% CP that I'm having trouble with. To me this is like the 75% time feat in Eberron. Except it has an added bonus of melding enchantment and conjuration bonus spell use like the others.

Remove ads