Acquana Art Thread -- Thread Implosion 06/10/2007

Dire Lemming

First Post
Lol, ironically, this picture is the funniest picture of people kissing in this thread. Well, at least I think so. So, did Dozer bend over or did he pick her up?

Acquana

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
Lol, ironically, this picture is the funniest picture of people kissing in this thread. Well, at least I think so. So, did Dozer bend over or did he pick her up?

Aw, boo. I still say it's horribly adorable.

But I think he knelt. Though I imagine it'd be easier if she just hovered ...

Hmm. We may have made a mistake in putting all the art in just a few posts. Still, it's durned impressive.

Nice kiss. Your character is a little strange, and I'm a bit weirded out by you calling your character an "it," but I will not deny the allure of romance.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Oh no, I'm not saying I disagree with you Acquana, I just think it's hilarious to. Cute things make me laugh anyway.

Last edited:

Acquana

First Post
tricsterpriest said:
Yeesh...you don't see a friend for a couple of years and look at all the good artwork she's gone and drawn. I've missed so much.....

Hey, tricsterpriest! Glad you came out of lurking!

Speaking of lurkers ... I know at least a couple of you will be very happy with my newest post. Elements of Magic: Mythic Earth is drawing ever nearer to completion, almost all my art is done for it. This book is big news for me since this the jumpstart to getting my High Fantasy setting published! Mythic Earth lays the groundwork and reworks D&D magic a tad to make it more like magic out of myth.

So I've decided to give all of you a sneak peek of some of the art in the book! Before the book itself comes out I may post one or two more, but three is enough for now.

This is the illustration for Telepathy. Those of you familiar with my setting may recognize the characters as Autumn Yieotanna and Agent Blank.

11.png

Michael, from Savannah Knights fame, demonstrating a magical sword.

12.jpg

Balthazar Mordred opens a door between worlds.

13.jpg

Woo! Now I just gotta go get the cover done! :D

Kanegrundar

Explorer
Just found this thread today (I'm just starting to spend more time in the Art forum). Wow. Excellent work. I love the style!

Kane the failed artist

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Acquana said:
So hey, remember I said I was working on a piece for my group? I'm all done! Wooo! This is the Mutants and Masterminds team, in its entirety! Everybody cheer!

Team.jpg
Easily my favorite piece that you've don so far. Love it lots. Thinking about printing and laminating it.

Remove ads