Acquana's Art Thread -- Closed, New Thread Started

Shemeska

Adventurer
Squeee!!!!!

Acquana said:
Yeah, I know. Seriously.

Hey, how could I pass up a semi-human woman in only ribbons? Plus, it's for some of my favorite posters! ^_^

I'm humbled, very much so. *blush*

*drool* Very very cool, thank you very much. *grins!*

And yes, the character has ... 'issues' :)

Last edited:

mandyscog

First Post
*actually takes the time to really look at this thread out of a little bit of boredom and a lot depression (long story about my group that you probably don't want to hear and i probably shouldn't tell anyway)*

damn you're good. i look at your b&w drawings and i see colors--and i don't often look at someone's sketches and see them in color. i'd offer to color some of them for you, but i just ran off 40 or so pictures to color last week and i'll probably get in trouble if i start printing mass quantities of stuff that's not for school again so soon.

hey, since my boyfriend's gone off drawing, maybe i should ask you to do the duel character portrait of our teifling twins that i see in my head. that is if he doesn't mind and i can remember all the weird physical traits they inherited from their demonic ansestor.

mandyscog

First Post
oh! and...

that's a real nice picture of solid snake. i hang out with too many people who play the metal gear games so i recognised him right away.

Xath

Moder-gator
These are very nice pictures. You seem to have a knack for capturing the essence of a character right out of the text. I'm super-impressed.

-G

Acquana

First Post
Thank you, mandyscog and Xath! I hope you feel better soon, manyscog ...

Sorry about the lack of updates this weeek. I'm getting to them ... But Rangerwickett finally convinced me to help out on EN Arsenal: Chainmail Bikini, and then said I needed to get it done this week. o_O Doable, save for yesterday I was sick. Fun.

So yeah, I'll be done with the illustrations by tomorrow (including the cover! w007!), and have time again.

And sure, mandyscog, I wouldn't mind a request at all!

Acquana

First Post
03/21 - 25/05

I'm catchin up!

And hey, thanks Frukathka ... and I'm really sorry mandyscog ... ;_;

Partial update tonight, more coming soon. Just had to get something up. So I'm gonna pimp the online RPG I'm a part of: Chaotic. It's an email-based rpg based off of the Sonic the Hedgehog comics.

This is Ruby, the princess of a tiny rainforest tribe.

SketchRuby.jpg

Surya-Ne, an echinda and the sister of my character, Moore

SketchSurya.jpg

The character of the DM, Kern, who was partially "robiticized." Those familiar with the setting knows what that means, the rest of you might be able to guess.

SketchKern.jpg

The perky, 12 year-old hedgehog Kitomi

SketchShitomi.jpg

And all these heroes should have at least one villian, Aleron, who was wholly roboticized.

SketchAleron.jpg

Last edited:

Xath

Moder-gator
Acquana, I'm trying to teach myself to color in Photoshop, but I'm drawing challenged. Do you mind if I use some of your sketches to learn?

Remove ads