Acquana's Art Thread -- Closed, New Thread Started

Macbeth

First Post
D'oh! I thought you had a style similar to what I'd seen in EN Pub/Nat 20 books, but I never bothered to think that you might be the same person who did the art. Sorry bout tht, just trying to offer what little advice I could. My bad.

Acquana

First Post
03/27- 31/05

Well, I got some great responses for the Chaotic stuff! I honestly didn't know what you guys would think. Seeing how well that worked out, I may as well pimp my own game! Almost two years ago I tried to start up an email-based rpg, but absolutely no one applied! ;__;

Since most email rpgs I've tried to apply to are based off of the Sailor Moon theme (which is characters who tranform into someone with superpowers on a basic theme, like elements or something, to fight evil--the Power Rangers are a similar idea) ... I came up with one of my own. Four Color Senshi, the tales of the Super Senshi!

The basic idea is that characters are normal, everyday people until they are needed, then use their powers to transform into "senshi" based off of superheroes!

To show an example, here's my good character, Kenna Raven.

Kenna05.jpg

When evil appears, she uses her powers to tranform into Sailor Marrow!

SailorMarrowCrouch.jpg

And here's my villain character, Beor Izaak.

BeorIzaak.jpg

Who transforms into the villain, Jokers Wild!

JokersWild.jpg

The characters aren't who they transform into, they just gain a little of the power of their namesakes.

And thus, this dude:

Lynch.jpg

Charles Lynch, is dedicated to finding all those with such powers, to gather the ones who aren't dangerous together to help stop the ones that are.

Now come on ... Tell me that doesn't sound cool! It's not something one would have to devote crap tons of time to ... Just something to try out. I'm makin a call to those who might be interested, just check out the site and apply if you feel like paying tribute to your favorite superheroes and supervillains!

Acquana

First Post
Macbeth said:
D'oh! I thought you had a style similar to what I'd seen in EN Pub/Nat 20 books, but I never bothered to think that you might be the same person who did the art. Sorry bout tht, just trying to offer what little advice I could. My bad.

^_^ It's no problem. I'm listed as JL Jones in the books, Acquana here on the site. And plus ... I've gotten seriously better since Wild Spellcraft!

Oh, and speaking of EN Publishing, I just finished with the last illustration I needed to do for Chainmail Bikini. It should be coming out in the next few weeks.

Acquana

First Post
Dah! Stupid server acting up!

I will upload the images for now. *grumble grumble*

Attachments

• Kenna05.jpg
    Kenna05.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 92
  • SailorMarrowCrouch.jpg
    SailorMarrowCrouch.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 93
  • BeorIzaak.jpg
    BeorIzaak.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 93
  • JokersWild.jpg
    JokersWild.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 94
  • Lynch.jpg
    Lynch.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 92

Acquana

First Post
So yeah. It's not that the server was just down, the server has mysteriously lost my account or some kind of garbage like that. I am very angry right now.

Greylock

First Post
Well this sux, as much for me the viewer as you the artist. I've held off visiting this thread for a while, and was looking forward to catching up on your work. I hope everything returns to normal soon, and that the links are restored without you having to fix each and every one.

Acquana

First Post
*doin a happy dance*

Hoo ha! Check it out! Stuff is back up! I will back to posting things soon, the mere fact that my site was down was driving me CRAZY. Seriously.

So anyhoo, stuff is up again! Everyone check out my pretty, pretty site and the stuff from my last post.

Remove ads