Additional Pages for the Official Sheets

Jeff Carlsen

Adventurer
I have just uploaded Additional Pages for the Official Sheets to the downloads area.

This is a collection of optional sheets intended to be used with the official sheets, built using the same style and assets. Each sheet is independent, so you can pick an choose which ones interest you. This collection includes:

• Character Description & History
  • Character Personality
  • Character Relationships
  • Character Portrait
  • Character Notes

Sheets I'm considering working on are:

• Expanded Equipment sheet
  • Expanded Spell Sheet
  • Adventure Tracking Sheet (balance sheet, hit point tracker, condition tracker with descriptions)
  • Companion Sheet
  • Domain Sheet
  • Hex map

As always feedback is welcomed and encouraged. I'll also accept ideas for additional sheets.

You can find the file here in the downloads section. Please use this thread for comments.

Redthistle

Explorer
Supporter
These look good. At first, I was disappointed that the sheets are not fillable online, but then I recognized that much of this information would be improvised during game play itself (inventing memories for the PC, as it were) which makes them very useful.

Grazie, Mr. Carlsen!

Jeff Carlsen

Adventurer
These look good. At first, I was disappointed that the sheets are not fillable online, but then I recognized that much of this information would be improvised during game play itself (inventing memories for the PC, as it were) which makes them very useful.

Grazie, Mr. Carlsen!

You're welcome. In all likelihood, I'll create fillable version at some point, but it's a lot of tedious effort, and very difficult to alter if I need to make changes to the design. Thus, I prefer to wait until my creations have gotten some use at the table and I've gotten some feedback.

Jeff Carlsen

Adventurer
I've updated the Character Portrait sheet to be a little more interesting and to have a spot for the character's name. I somewhat imagine this as a cover page for those who like that sort of thing.

Jeff Carlsen

Adventurer
I really love these and am encouraging my players to make use of them to flesh our their characters more. Thanks!

Thank you. I'll keep adding to these as my campaign needs new sheets.

As a notice to everyong, fillable versions aren't likely in the foreseeable future. I still have a license to InDesign 5, but I no longer have the Creative Cloud license that gave me Acrobat. I've yet to find a good alternative for creating savable forms.

Redthistle

Explorer
Supporter
Thank you. I'll keep adding to these as my campaign needs new sheets.

As a notice to everyong, fillable versions aren't likely in the foreseeable future. I still have a license to InDesign 5, but I no longer have the Creative Cloud license that gave me Acrobat. I've yet to find a good alternative for creating savable forms.

I'm perfectly ok without having fillable forms; pen-&-paper works just fine.

Thanks again for the time and effort you put into creating these.

Jeff Carlsen

Adventurer
I found that the NPC sheet wasn't fitting my needs, So I've created a new one, NPC Sheet 2.0. Both are still available.

The new sheet emphasizes Traits, Ideals, Bonds, and Flaws, and moves the rest into a more generic text box with some bullet points for significant details. This more closely matches how I write out NPCs during prep.

I've also included a stat block column to help keep game information nearby for those NPCs that need it.

Lastly, I've increased the line spacing for all but the stat block to match a normal college rule. The second page is just a fancy college rule notes page intended to be printed on the back.

Mordela

First Post
I'd love to see an expanded equipment sheet, with things like head/body/hands/etc. slots and magic item trackers! Otherwise, these are really useful.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases