Adv: Rhapsody; Judge: renau1g

FourMonos

First Post
[sblock=ooc] Scorpius, would you mind updating the map so I can tell which goblins are left? Thanks much. Nice round JM1! [/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Baern allows the goblins to converge on him, not taking any steps back or away. This is the type of fight I can handle he says. The dwarf swings Tooth at the first goblin, caving in its skull with the waraxe. His swing with his other hand misses the second goblin as it dances out of reach. Baern turns that blade to decapitate the third goblin.

Taking a deep breath Baern growls Grrrrrrrr before tossing the handaxe into the face of the near goblin and taking Tooth in both hands to charge a fourth goblin, slicing it in half from shoulder to hip.

[sblock=OOC] Standard: Twin Strike vs Goblins 1 and 2 for 1d20+9=21 and 1d20+9=14 (hm, that one might miss Goblin 2, so he gets a shift perhaps)
Minor: Off Hand Strike vs Goblin 3 1d20+8=28 (CRIT)
Move: Shift away from Goblin 2
AP: Throw and Stab will attack Goblin 2 (or if dead Goblin 10) with handaxe 1d20+8=19 and charge Goblin 4 1d20+11=31 CRIT
Should end turn in Q12

**Yup, so you miss Goblin 2 the 1st time. He shifts to your left, so you shift to the right, then you kill him.**
[/sblock]

---------------------------------------------

Initiative!

Round 11

18; Nyar; I12; 18/33;
11; Dalvach; M10; 27/43; +1 to all my defenses;
9; Enemies
Goblin 6; Q17; 1/1 hp
Goblin 7; R19; 1/1 hp
Goblin 8; S16; 1/1 hp
Goblin 10; N21; 1/1 hp
7; Baern; Q11; 21/47; Bloodied

Stats

Goblin

AC 18 R 17

White boxes are doors or portcullises. Wavy lines are curtains. The walls are 35 ft and lined with spikes, except on the platform. That's 40 ft and lined with spikes.

[sblock=Map]
Arena13.png
[/sblock]

FourMonos

First Post
Nyar points to Dalvach's craghammer, "You know how many times I've had to pull that thing out of the swamp? Once out of the entrails of a crocodile. He leaves that thing everywhere..."

Surveying how purely ineffective he was with the fire, he mutters, "Evidently I'm just here for a firework display."

He focuses his wand 'Tinder' again toward the goblins.

[sblock=actions] Scorching Burst to Q18: 1d20+8 → [8,8] = (16), 1d20+8 → [7,8] = (15). http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2619523/ Yup, fireworks. That is 7 attacks and 1 hit in the last two rounds... [/sblock]

Last edited:

modest

First Post
"Aye, it always has a way of finding me again." Says Dalvach, referring to his hammer. "You forgot about the time I left it in front of the door in our room at the Reecktung. That pathetic whelp of a cultist assassin tripped over it and, had it not been for that we'd both have been very dead!"

Dalvach uses his fervor for nostalgia to take extra careful aim at the goblin to the south. The shot goes just a little wide to the right, making the goblin duck, and come back up sneering. "Blast! When I find your mother, goblin, I'll make sure to give her your regards!"

Dalvach roars a mighty battle cry as he leaps at the goblin, hammer held high above his head, "For the Sons of the Mountain! You will pay with your life!"

[sblock=Actions] Shoot the goblin to the south 1d20+6;1d8+2 → [10,6] = (16) 1d20+6;1d8+2 → [2,2] = (4) big ol' whiff. Roll Lookup Minor action pick up my hammer and then move to L18. AP; charge to M20 and attack southern goblin. 1d20+6;1d10+1 → [8,6] = (14) 1d20+6;1d10+1 → [8,1] = (9) Roll Lookup [/sblock]
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2620801/

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Sorry for the delay. If you missed it Oral Surgery > Me.

P.S. I love the dialogue.[/sblock]

Nyar points to Dalvach's craghammer, "You know how many times I've had to pull that thing out of the swamp? Once out of the entrails of a crocodile. He leaves that thing everywhere..."

Surveying how purely ineffective he was with the fire, he mutters, "Evidently I'm just here for a firework display."

He focuses his wand 'Tinder' again toward the goblins.

[sblock=actions] Scorching Burst to Q18: 1d20+8 → [8,8] = (16), 1d20+8 → [7,8] = (15). Roll Lookup Yup, fireworks. That is 7 attacks and 1 hit in the last two rounds... [/sblock][/QUOTE]

"Aye, it always has a way of finding me again." Says Dalvach, referring to his hammer. "You forgot about the time I left it in front of the door in our room at the Reecktung. That pathetic whelp of a cultist assassin tripped over it and, had it not been for that we'd both have been very dead!"

Dalvach uses his fervor for nostalgia to take extra careful aim at the goblin to the south. The shot goes just a little wide to the right, making the goblin duck, and come back up sneering. "Blast! When I find your mother, goblin, I'll make sure to give her your regards!"

Dalvach roars a mighty battle cry as he leaps at the goblin, hammer held high above his head, "For the Sons of the Mountain! You will pay with your life!"

The goblin drops his bow quickly, bringing up his dagger. he blocks the blow, yet it rattles his frail frame. The other goblins takes aim at the approaching mad devastation known as Baern. Three arrows dig into him.

[sblock=Actions] Shoot the goblin to the south 1d20+6;1d8+2 → [10,6] = (16) 1d20+6;1d8+2 → [2,2] = (4) big ol' whiff. Roll Lookup Minor action pick up my hammer and then move to L18. AP; charge to M20 and attack southern goblin. 1d20+6;1d10+1 → [8,6] = (14) 1d20+6;1d10+1 → [8,1] = (9) Roll Lookup [/sblock]

**all Miss**

[sblock=ooc]Goblins 6 7 and 8 all fire at Bearn and hit 15 damage

Goblin 10 drops his bow, draws his dagger, and attacks Dalvach, but misses[/sblock]

Initiative!

Round 11

18; Nyar; I12; 18/33; Acted
11; Dalvach; M20; 27/43; Acted
9; Enemies; Acted
Goblin 6; Q17; 1/1 hp
Goblin 7; R19; 1/1 hp
Goblin 8; S16; 1/1 hp
Goblin 10; N21; 1/1 hp
7; Baern; Q11;6/47; Bloodied

Stats

Goblin

AC 18 R 17

White boxes are doors or portcullises. Wavy lines are curtains. The walls are 35 ft and lined with spikes, except on the platform. That's 40 ft and lined with spikes.

[sblock=Map]
Arena14.png
[/sblock]

johnmeier1

Explorer
MUST I DO ALL THIS MYSELF?!?! shouts Baern as his visage transforms to that of the racial Dwarven battlerager mixed with a wild wolf. He draws another handaxe and tosses it. His rage seems to throw off his aim as the ranged attack misses, but he charges a goblin with Tooth and crushes it to the ground.

[sblock=OOC] I used my second wind, no healing left here!
Minor: Draw another handaxe, need to pick a few more up
Minor: Quarry Goblin 6
Standard: Throw and Stab 1d20+8=12 (vs Goblin 7 AC) and then charge goblin 6 1d20+11=18 (vs AC) ending in Q16
[/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]
Triggers: Unbalancing Parry (enemy misses Baern with melee attack)
Init: +2 Speed: 5 Perception:22 Insight: 15
AC: 20 NAD:18/14/16
HP: 6/47 Surges: 7/8 Surge Value: 11 AP: 0
Languages: Common, Dwarven
Str:19 Dex:10 Wis:16 Con:15 Int:10 Cha:10

Powers:
At-Will: Hunter's Quarry, Throw and Stab, Twin Strike
Encounter: Disrupting Strike, Off-Hand Strike, Second Wind, Unbalancing Parry, Battle Awareness
Daily: Chainmail of Dwarven Vigor, Jaws of the Wolf, Opportunistic Waraxe

Full Character Sheet [/sblock]

FourMonos

First Post
"I think the damn tiefling cursed my wand! Or these goblins are too quick for me..."

Tinder flashes again, yet another fierly explosion appears on the field of battle.

"Maybe, I can try to get us out of this hell hole."

[sblock=actions] Standard: Scorching burst to Q18. 1d20+8 → [7,8] = (15), 1d20+8 → [9,8] = (17). Finally hit one. Barely. 9 attacks, 2 hits. Groan.
Move: to M12.
Minor: Ghost Sound. Read below [/sblock]

Nyar steps closer to the podium and points Tinder to his voice box. A voice, which sounds eerily like the Changling's voice, shouts loudly from the podium, loud enough to be heard by all, "Well this lot is almost dead, I can't believe the spectators here believe this guys did anything wrong. What a bunch of idiots!!"

[sblock=ministats]
Init: +5 Speed: 6 Perception:13 Insight: 18
AC: 17 NAD: F: 13 R:18 W:16 (+2 vs. Illusion Attacks/Perception)
HP: 18/33 Surges: 4/6 Surge Value: 8 AP: 0
Languages: Common, Primordial
Str:8 Dex:16 Wis:12 Con:11 Int:20 Cha:10

Powers:
At-Will: Ghost Sound, Light, Mage Hand, Prestidigitation, Magic Missle, Storm Pillar, Scorching Burst
Encounter: Empowering Lightning, Pinioning Vortex, Second Wind, Wand of Accuracy, Otherworldly Lore
Daily: Bracers of Escape, Sleep

Full Character Sheet: http://leb.wikia.com/wiki/LEB:pC:Nyar_Harbor_(FourMonos)#Summary [/sblock]

modest

First Post
[sblock=OOC] Sorry for the delay everyone, I've been pretty busy with a recent funeral, work and chores. I know I'm still up for this round but could I see an updated map to figure out if I can heal us out of this or not please? Thank you![/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
MUST I DO ALL THIS MYSELF?!?! shouts Baern as his visage transforms to that of the racial Dwarven battlerager mixed with a wild wolf. He draws another handaxe and tosses it. His rage seems to throw off his aim as the ranged attack misses, but he charges a goblin with Tooth and crushes it to the ground.

[sblock=OOC] I used my second wind, no healing left here!
Minor: Draw another handaxe, need to pick a few more up
Minor: Quarry Goblin 6
Standard: Throw and Stab 1d20+8=12 (vs Goblin 7 AC) and then charge goblin 6 1d20+11=18 (vs AC) ending in Q16
[/sblock]

"I think the damn tiefling cursed my wand! Or these goblins are too quick for me..."

Tinder flashes again, yet another fierly explosion appears on the field of battle.

"Maybe, I can try to get us out of this hell hole."

[sblock=actions] Standard: Scorching burst to Q18. 1d20+8 → [7,8] = (15), 1d20+8 → [9,8] = (17). Finally hit one. Barely. 9 attacks, 2 hits. Groan.
Move: to M12.
Minor: Ghost Sound. Read below [/sblock]

Nyar steps closer to the podium and points Tinder to his voice box. A voice, which sounds eerily like the Changling's voice, shouts loudly from the podium, loud enough to be heard by all, "Well this lot is almost dead, I can't believe the spectators here believe this guys did anything wrong. What a bunch of idiots!!"

Gasps escape from the crowd, and a looks of surprise crosses the changelings face.

[sblock=Nyar]Make a free bluff check, please[/sblock]

Initiative!

Round 12

18; Nyar; I12; 18/33; Acted
11; Dalvach; M20; 27/43;
9; Enemies;
Goblin 8; S16; 1/1 hp
Goblin 10; N21; 1/1 hp
7; Baern; Q16;6/47; Bloodied;

Stats

Goblin

AC 18 R 17

[sblock=Map]
Arena15.png
[/sblock]

Remove ads