• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Advanced Fighting Fantasy 2nd - AFF2 - Firearms

jaz0nj4ckal

First Post
Folks,
I just started running a game session with the AFF2 rule set due to it being simple, and light. However, I want to add some weapons into the system to give it a twist on my world.

Has anyone added firearms? Were there any books that introduced firearms into the game rules?

Currently I am using already defined weapon stats for firearms, but I wanted to look for ideas how I could craft something new.

Thank you
JJ

bottg

First Post
Folks,
I just started running a game session with the AFF2 rule set due to it being simple, and light. However, I want to add some weapons into the system to give it a twist on my world.

Has anyone added firearms? Were there any books that introduced firearms into the game rules?

Currently I am using already defined weapon stats for firearms, but I wanted to look for ideas how I could craft something new.

Thank you
JJ

The Blacksand book has full rules for all sorts of Blackpowder weapons, plus bombs etc.

Yaztromo

Explorer
If you look at the sci-fi version ruleset Stellar Adventures, you can find an optional rule for ranged weapons that moves away from opposed rolls to target.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads