[Adventure] A Call for Lovers (DM: jbear Judge:Lord Sessadore)

Neil1889

First Post
Zuri bursts out of the room to stand with her companions. Seeing Wat's lightning strike the villain down, she pounces over the furniture to use her dagger on Kalbon as he lies prone, brutally slashing at his wings and making her mark for others to follow.

Rain readies herself for Kalbon's retaliation.

[sblock=Zuri's actions]Moves (Move Action and extra Move Action) from the interior of the room to D11.

Standard Action: Zuri uses Guarded Attack against Kalbon who is granting Combat Advantage - Total to Hit = 30, this base damage is 10.

Sneak Attack: +2d8+2 dmg 1/turn when Zuri hits with CAdv, plus an extra 4 damage from Sabynha's Song of Savagery for an extra 14 damage.

Total damage from Zuri is 24.

Guarded Attack: Melee: +9 vs AC; 2d4+5 dmg and if target attacks before eont make a MBA against it as Imm. Interrupt and the target takes a -2 penalty to triggering attack roll

Minor Action: Sneak in the Attack.

Sneak in the attack: (minor; melee 1) Until start of Zuri's next turn the next ally who hits the target with CAdv deals 2d8+2 extra dmg.

[/sblock]

[sblock=Zuri Stats]
Eladrin Rogue lvl 3
34 +5 THP/ 34 (+5 THP per encounter) HPs. 3/7 surges. Surge Value 8 +1 THP
AC 17 F/R/W 13/17/14
Init +5 Speed 6
Str 14 Con 12 Dex 18 Int 14 Wis 10 Cha 14

MBA: Dagger +7, 1d4+3 dmg
RBA: Dagger +9, 1d4+5 dmg, 5/10; Rebounding Hand crossbow +1 +8, 1d6+5 dmg

Skills: Stealth +10, Thievery +10, Athletics +8, Bluff +10, Intimidate +8, Streetwise +8, Arcana +5, History +5, Perception +6
Feats: Weapon Focus: Light Blades; Backstabber

Action Points: 1

[sblock=At Will Powers]
Riposte Strike: +9 vs AC; 1d4+5 dmg and if target attacks before eont make a MBA against it as Imm. Interrupt.

Disheartening Strike: Melee: +9 vs AC; 1d4+5 dmg and target takes -2 to atks TENT
(Ranged: +8 vs AC; 1d6+5).

Sneak Attack: +2d8+2 dmg 1/turn when Zuri hits with CAdv.
[/sblock]
[sblock=Encounter Powers]
Guarded Attack: Melee: +9 vs AC; 2d4+5 dmg and if target attacks before eont make a MBA against it as Imm. Interrupt and the target takes a -2 penalty to triggering attack roll [X]

Fey Step [ ]

Sneak in the attack: (minor; melee 1) Until start of Zuri's next turn the next ally who hits the target with CAdv deals 2d8+2 extra dmg [X]

Low Slash: (minor action) Melee: +9 vs Reflex; 1d4+5 dmg (+2 more dmg if flanking the target) plus the target slides one square and is slowed until eont. [ ]

Surprise Strike (Outlaw Theme): (no action) When using a basic attack or an at-will weapon attack power, and you hit an enemy that is granting combat advantage to you, then the enemy is dazed until the end of your next turn. [ ]
[/sblock]
[sblock=Daily Powers]
Precise Incision: (Reliable) +9 vs AC; 3d4+5 dmg [ ]

[/sblock] [/sblock]

[sblock=Rain's actions and Potential Interrupts]After opening the door, Rain's actions were to move from E15 to F12.

As a Minor action she marked Kalbon with Aegis of Shielding (details noted below).

I didn't previously note a Standard Action for Rain, so if it is OK, she'll go Full Defence.

Potential Interrupts: As a likely priority:

Aegis of Shielding (Minor Close burst 2 ✦ Arcane)
Target: One creature in burst
Effect: You mark the target. The target remains marked until you use this power against another target. If you mark other creatures using other powers, the target is still marked. A creature can be subject to only one mark at a time. A new mark supersedes a mark that was already in place. If your marked target makes an attack that does not include you as a target, it takes a -2 penalty to attack rolls. If that attack hits and the marked target is within 10 squares of you, you can use an Immediate Interrupt to reduce the damage dealt by that attack to any one creature by 8 points of damage.

If Kalbon attacks while prone and hits a friend (including Daphne), Rain will try to send him off out of reach and dunk him in the water.

Dimensional Vortex (Encounter, Immediate Interrupt, Ranged 10 Arcane, Implement, Teleportation)
Target: The triggering enemy.
Attack: +6 vs. Will
Trigger: An enemy hits an ally with a melee attack.
Hit: You teleport the target 5 squares. The target then makes its melee attack against a creature that you choose. If no creatures are within the range of the target, then the attack is expended.
Aegis of Shielding: If the target is marked by your Aegis of Shielding power, the target's melee attack deals 3 extra damage.

Guardian's Counter might be used, if it is appropriate and can cause a total miss.

Guardian’s Counter (Encounter Immediate Interrupt Close burst 2 Martial)
Trigger: An ally within 2 squares of you is attacked and you are not included in the attack.
Effect: You and the ally shift 2 squares as a free action, swapping positions. You become the target of the triggering attack in place of the ally. After the attack is resolved, you can make a basic attack against the attacker.

All else failing, Rain will use Infernal Wrath if no allies are hit and she is, but doesn't expect it have much of an impact with Kalbon.

Infernal Wrath (Encounter Free Close burst 10 Fire)
Target: The triggering enemy in the burst
Trigger: An enemy within 10 squares of you hits you.
Effect: The target takes 1d6+4 fire damage.

Then there is this if Rain and an ally are both caught in an attack by her marked foe:

Leather Armour of Aegis Expansion +1 (Property, Encounter, Immediate Interrupt)
Trigger: Power (Encounter): Immediate Interrupt. Trigger: A creature you have marked with your Aegis of Shielding power targets you and at least one of your allies with an attack.
Effect: The damage of the triggering creature's attack damage is reduced by 6.

[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]Rain

Female Tiefling Swordmage, Level 3.
Initiative: +2, Passive Perception: 10, Passive Insight: 11. Senses: Low-light vision.
AC: 21, Fort: 15, Reflex: 16, Will: 16.
HP:
41 + 1 THP/43 (+0 THP), Bloodied: 21, Surge Value: 10 +1 THP, Surges left: 5/11
Speed: 6 squares. Size: Medium. Languages: Tsugo, Allarian.
Saving Throw Bonuses: Nothing to report.

Powers:
Infernal Wrath
Second Wind
Guardian's Counter
Aegis of Shielding
Sword Burst
Booming Blade
Sword of Sigils
Dimensional Thunder
Arcane Mutterings
Dimensional Vortex
Leather Armour of Aegis Expansion - Encounter Power
Cape of the Mountebank +1 - Daily Power

Conditions: None.
[/sblock]

Mewness

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Sorry I'm so slow! Apparently Christmas has made me space out completely.[/sblock]

Sir Flibbertigibbet blows a blast on his horn, flying into the room with Daphne trotting behind. "Chaaaarge!" he yells, summon a sudden burst of speed and smacking into the enemy.

[sblock=actions, rolls]Move to C14, Daphne to C12 (sorry forgot to place her earlier)

Standard: charge to C11 (flying just above surface of water, I assume) icy skewer charge, Kalbon, vs AC (+2 AC, +1 charge); damage (+1d8 charge, +2d8+2 sneak in the attack)
12(1d20) +9 +2 +1 = 24; 4(1d10) +9 +1(1d8) +11(2d8) +2 = 27
27 cold damage total, assuming that hits with the defense penalty and all.[/sblock]
[sblock=Sir Flibbertigibbet]Sir Flibbertigibbet
Male Pixie Hexblade 3
Initiative: +5, Passive Perception: 16, Passive Insight: 11, Senses: Low-Light Vision
AC:19 (--), Fort:15 (--), Reflex:16 (--), Will:17 (--)
HP:34+5/37, Bloodied:18, Surge Value:9, Surges left:4/8
:bmelee: Icy Skewer +9 vs. AC, 1d10+9 cold damage and Sir Flibbertigibbet gets a +2 power bonus to all defenses against the target’s attacks until EoNT.
:branged: Eldritch Bolt +6 vs. Reflex, 1d10+9 force damage, range 10
Eldritch Bolt, Icy Skewer, Soul Step
[o] Pixie Dust
[o] Shrink
[o] Piercing Shard
[o] Piercing Shard
[o] Ethereal Stride
[o] Second Wind
[o] Action Point

[o] Armor of Winter’s Grasp
[o] Vanguard Weapon daily

Conditions: none

Full sheet: Sir Flibbertigibbet[/sblock]

[sblock=Daphne]Daphne
Female Fey Wolf (refluffed blink dog) Beast Companion 3
Speed: 7; Passive Perception: 18; Senses: Low-Light Vision
AC:18 (--), Fort:16 (--), Reflex:16 (--), Will:16 (--)
HP:18/18, Bloodied:9
Aura 1: Blinking Pack--Daphne or any ally in the aura can use a move action to teleport to another square in the aura.
:bmelee: Blinking Bite +8 vs. AC, 1d8+1 damage and Daphne teleports up to 2 squares.

[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
As the party smash Kalbon to the ground, leaving him dazed and vulnerable, the guardian statues come to life in the most terrible fashion, storming the hall without a wordlessly, the only sound they make are the dull thud of their footfalls. Their assault upon those closest to the entrance way is potentially lethal and without mercy. Wat however dodges the brunt of these attacks, although one of the strikes cuts past his defenses sinking into his flesh. Sabynha likewise manages to avoid all but one of the deadly strikes levelled at her but the one that lands is a painful one, warning her that she cannot risk a sustained assault by these guardians.

As Kalbon's blood splatters upon the rug an intense heat radiates from his body burning those who stand beside him, which in this case is Sir Flibbertigibbet. The demon's eyes narrow as he remains on the ground, taking a moment to gather a reserve of energy until his senses return. Slowly, fury radiating from his every pore, Kalbon stands up, now taking his foes very seriously.

GM: Zuri cannot claim the +4 damage bonus as Wat had already done so.

[sblock=Actions] Statues come to life:

Caryatid Column 1: Move 5 (Provoking OAtk from Wat; AC 15)
Standard: Double Attack vs Wat: 2 scimitar attacks
Action Point: Double Attack: 2 scimitar attacks vs Wat
3 misses 1 hit for 16 dmg
Immediate Reaction prepared

Caryatid Column 2: Move 6
Standard: Double Attack vs Sabynha: 2 scimitar attacks
Action Point: Double Attack: 2 scimitar attacks vs Sabynha
3 misses 1 hit for 18 dmg
Immediate Reaction prepared

Kalbon was bloodied by Sir Flib, which activates his Fiery Aura. Sir Flib takes 5 fire dmg at the end of his turn

Kalbon uses Second Wind and heals 33 HPs; +2 to defenses TENT; no longer bloodied; 80/132 Hps left
AP: Stand up

Luck is on your side so far! Glad I got those god awful rolls out of the way so that my own PCs aren't whiffing continuously! Good luck trying to take out Kalbon this turn!

NB: Only Sabynha will still benefit from Daze before the effect ends
Only Sabynha and Wat will benefit from -4 defenses before effect ends

[/sblock]

Map

Last edited:

Son of Meepo

First Post
As the scimitar cuts into Wat, he lets out a blast of retributive power that flings the statue away.

Immediate Reaction: Armor of Wrath
Wat deals 4 radiant damage to CC1 and pushes it to G7.

Standard: Thunder of Judgement
Thunder of Judgement (Kalbon, CC1, CC2) (1d20+6=15 Fortitude, 1d6+7+3=12 thunder, 1d20+6=9 Fortitude, 1d6+7+3=12 thunder, 1d20+6=14 Fortitude, 1d6+7+3=13 thunder)

OOC: I might have hit Kalbon with his defense penalty, but I doubt I hit the statues. If I hit Kalbon he is pushed to B8 and dazed.

OOC: I still have more I want to do, but I need to know if my attack triggered any of the prepared reactions.

jbear

First Post
OOC: I still have more I want to do, but I need to know if my attack triggered any of the prepared reactions.
GM: No, you are good to go. The push away has negated the reaction.

Both Statues are missed by Thunder of Judgement: FORT 16
Kalbon is just hit with Thunder of Judgement and is Dazed again TENT: FORT 17+2-4 = 15

Son of Meepo

First Post
Wat decides the statues are too dangerous to be left untouched while the others focus on Kalbon.

He moves around the run and summons his most powerful prayer. He whispers in tongues and then the area around the status is enveloped in a great cacophony. The blast leaves Wat temporarily drained however.

Move: To I10
Action Point: Silent Malediction
Silent Malediction (CC1, CC2, damage) (1d20+6=19 fortitude, 1d20+6=25 fortitude, 2d6+7+2=17 thunder)
CC1 and CC2 take 17 thunder damage and are stunned (save ends).
Wat is dazed until the end of his next turn.
Free: Amulet of Elegy
Trigger: Wat uses a power to produce an effect that a save can end.
Effect: Each target of the power takes a -1 penalty to its first saving throw against the effect.
[sblock=Wat's Stats]Wat - Half-Elf Invoker 3+
Passive Perception 15, Passive Insight 17
AC 18, Fort 17, Reflex 15, Will 17
HP 25/36, Bloodied 16, Surge Value 9, Surges 5/10
Speed 5, Initiative +1
Action Points: 0, Second Wind []
At-Will Powers: Astral Wind,
Divine Bolts
Encounter Powers: Thunderwave [],
Thunder of Judgement [],
Shining Symbol [],
Lightning's Revelation [x],
Channel Divinity [x],
Encouraging Chant []
Daily Powers: Silent Malediction [x],
Amulet of Elegy [x],
Staff of Forceful Rebuking [x]
[/sblock]

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
Sabynha was astounded by the power behind the blows from the statue. It was all she could do to keep the blades at bay, and one of them slipped past both her own sword and her buckler; fortunately, just a graze. She was visibly relieved when Wat's prayer took the fight from them.

Looking over, the recently rejuvenated Kalbon also seemed off guard yet again. "We must finish this," she thought to herself. The thought of him dead on the ground filled her with resolve, and so renewed her assault with another battle cry on her lips, "Now friends! We must rid this land of this tyrant!"

[sblock=actions]Still using Focused Discipline (tactics) - free shift-1 on hit with MBA
Standard Action: Second Wind +2 defences TENT and heal 9 (+1thp?)
Minor Action: Knack for Success
Action Point: Charge to C8 and attack Kalbon with MBA 1d20+9+1=23, 1d6+7+1d8=18 Nice! 18 damage.
Free Action: Shift-1 to D7
No Action: +2 to defences TENT (property of Hero's Armour for spending an AP)[/sblock]

She dashed across the room at the furious and recently flaming demon, swiping at him with her blade, which again found its mark. Her vicious cut bit deeper this time, spraying an arc of his vile blood across the wall with a sickening, yet satisfying spatter.

The vistani could feel the heat emanating from him even over the heat of her dance. Not wishing to end up in the flames, she took a graceful leap backward, and took stock of her position, striking a defensive pose. She secretly hoped that the demon would come at her, though it seemed unlikely.

OOC: I've used Knack For Success to give an ally a +2 on their next attack roll so we can take Kalbon down. I need to specify the target, and I'd prefer to use it on a striker, and probably Zuri, so she can get the most out of Combat Advantage while Kalbon is dazed. Anyone see an issue with that?

Because I hit, an ally can again claim +4 to damage on their next hit, thanks to Song of Savagery, which is still in effect.

Also, don't forget that if anyone needs it, a healing surge +1d6 from my Skald's Aura is only a minor action away! Both uses are still available and everyone should still be within 5 squares, so don't be shy.

Last edited:

Neil1889

First Post
Zuri feels the power of Sabynha's Song of Savagery and pursues Kalbon with her dagger. Sabynha's songs also guide the flurry of her blade's strikes and with a shriek she sets about the villain in a whirl of dagger strikes into Kalbon's wings once again, before finally wheeling him about to towards Sabynha and the oncoming Rain.

[sblock=Zuri's actions]Move Action from D11 round the houses through D7, C6 to B7.

Standard Action: Zuri uses Riposte Strike against Kalbon who is granting Combat Advantage (Dazed Kalbon) but he has used Second Wind (!), though Zuri also uses Sabynha's Knack for Success - Total to Hit (at +2) = Sorry math typo error in roller on my part, it would be AC 16; I think that still scrapes a hit if the info on the map is correct, so damage is 6

Riposte Strike: +9 vs AC; 1d4+5 dmg and if target attacks before eont make a MBA against it as Imm. Interrupt.

Sneak Attack: +2d8+2 dmg 1/turn when Zuri hits with CAdv, plus an extra 4 damage from Sabynha's Song of Savagery for an extra 10 damage.

ACTION POINT! (we might be due another anyway):

Standard Action: Zuri uses Riposte Strike against Kalbon again who is still granting Combat Advantage (Dazed Kalbon) but he has used Second Wind (!) - Total to Hit =
25, damage is 7.

I'll use Zuri's theme ability to daze Kalbon for another go:

Surprise Strike (Outlaw Theme): (no action) When using a basic attack or an at-will weapon attack power, and you hit an enemy that is granting combat advantage to you, then the enemy is dazed until the end of your next turn.

Minor Action: Zuri uses Low Slash against Kalbon who is granting Combat Advantage (Dazed Kalbon) but he has used Second Wind (!) - Total to Hit = 20, damage is 9

Low Slash: (minor action) Melee: +9 vs Reflex; 1d4+5 dmg (+2 more dmg if flanking the target - not applying here) plus the target slides one square and is slowed until eont.

She'll slide him to C8.

Total damage from Zuri is 6 + 10 + 7 + 9 = 32. Kalbon is Dazed and Slowed until Zuri's TENT.

[/sblock]

[sblock=Zuri Stats]
Eladrin Rogue lvl 3
34 +5 THP/ 34 (+5 THP per encounter) HPs. 3/7 surges. Surge Value 8 +1 THP
AC 17 F/R/W 13/17/14
Init +5 Speed 6
Str 14 Con 12 Dex 18 Int 14 Wis 10 Cha 14

MBA: Dagger +7, 1d4+3 dmg
RBA: Dagger +9, 1d4+5 dmg, 5/10; Rebounding Hand crossbow +1 +8, 1d6+5 dmg

Skills: Stealth +10, Thievery +10, Athletics +8, Bluff +10, Intimidate +8, Streetwise +8, Arcana +5, History +5, Perception +6
Feats: Weapon Focus: Light Blades; Backstabber

Action Points: Used

[sblock=At Will Powers]

Disheartening Strike: Melee: +9 vs AC; 1d4+5 dmg and target takes -2 to atks TENT
(Ranged: +8 vs AC; 1d6+5).

Sneak Attack: +2d8+2 dmg 1/turn when Zuri hits with CAdv.
[/sblock]
[sblock=Encounter Powers]
Guarded Attack: Melee: +9 vs AC; 2d4+5 dmg and if target attacks before eont make a MBA against it as Imm. Interrupt and the target takes a -2 penalty to triggering attack roll [X]

Fey Step [ ]

Sneak in the attack: (minor; melee 1) Until start of Zuri's next turn the next ally who hits the target with CAdv deals 2d8+2 extra dmg [X]

Low Slash: (minor action) Melee: +9 vs Reflex; 1d4+5 dmg (+2 more dmg if flanking the target) plus the target slides one square and is slowed until eont. [X]

Surprise Strike (Outlaw Theme): (no action) When using a basic attack or an at-will weapon attack power, and you hit an enemy that is granting combat advantage to you, then the enemy is dazed until the end of your next turn. [X]
[/sblock]
[sblock=Daily Powers]
Precise Incision: (Reliable) +9 vs AC; 3d4+5 dmg [ ]

[/sblock] [/sblock]

Last edited:

Neil1889

First Post
Rain closes on Kalbon, somewhat taken aback by the sudden onslaught of her friends, but not entirely surprised by the unfortunate intervention on the statues. For now, Kalbon was the main foe and Wat's intervention had bought them all some time.

Kalbon still manages to evade Rains attack, however.

[sblock=Rain's actions and Potential Interrupts]

Kalbon still marked with Aegis of Shielding (details noted below).

Move Action: Start in F12 and move to D9.

Standard Action: Rain attacks Kalbon with Booming Blade - Total to Hit = With Combat Advantage, but against a Second Wind Defence: Missed.

Booming Blade (At Will Standard Melee 1 ✦ Arcane, Thunder, Weapon)
Target: One creature
Attack: +9 vs. AC
Hit: 1d8+5 damage and if the target is adjacent to you at the start of its next turn and moves away during that turn, it takes 1d6+3 Thunder damage.

Potential Interrupts: As a likely priority:

Aegis of Shielding (Minor Close burst 2 ✦ Arcane)
Target: One creature in burst
Effect: You mark the target. The target remains marked until you use this power against another target. If you mark other creatures using other powers, the target is still marked. A creature can be subject to only one mark at a time. A new mark supersedes a mark that was already in place. If your marked target makes an attack that does not include you as a target, it takes a -2 penalty to attack rolls. If that attack hits and the marked target is within 10 squares of you, you can use an Immediate Interrupt to reduce the damage dealt by that attack to any one creature by 8 points of damage.

If Kalbon attacks and criticals, then she might try:

Dimensional Vortex (Encounter, Immediate Interrupt, Ranged 10 Arcane, Implement, Teleportation)
Target: The triggering enemy.
Attack: +6 vs. Will
Trigger: An enemy hits an ally with a melee attack.
Hit: You teleport the target 5 squares. The target then makes its melee attack against a creature that you choose. If no creatures are within the range of the target, then the attack is expended.
Aegis of Shielding: If the target is marked by your Aegis of Shielding power, the target's melee attack deals 3 extra damage.

Guardian's Counter might be used, if it is appropriate and can cause a total miss.

Guardian’s Counter (Encounter Immediate Interrupt Close burst 2 Martial)
Trigger: An ally within 2 squares of you is attacked and you are not included in the attack.
Effect: You and the ally shift 2 squares as a free action, swapping positions. You become the target of the triggering attack in place of the ally. After the attack is resolved, you can make a basic attack against the attacker.

All else failing, Rain will use Infernal Wrath if no allies are hit and she is, but doesn't expect it have much of an impact with Kalbon.

Infernal Wrath (Encounter Free Close burst 10 Fire)
Target: The triggering enemy in the burst
Trigger: An enemy within 10 squares of you hits you.
Effect: The target takes 1d6+4 fire damage.

Then there is this if Rain and an ally are both caught in an attack by her marked foe:

Leather Armour of Aegis Expansion +1 (Property, Encounter, Immediate Interrupt)
Trigger: Power (Encounter): Immediate Interrupt. Trigger: A creature you have marked with your Aegis of Shielding power targets you and at least one of your allies with an attack.
Effect: The damage of the triggering creature's attack damage is reduced by 6.

[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]Rain

Female Tiefling Swordmage, Level 3.
Initiative: +2, Passive Perception: 10, Passive Insight: 11. Senses: Low-light vision.
AC: 21, Fort: 15, Reflex: 16, Will: 16.
HP:
41 + 1 THP/43 (+0 THP), Bloodied: 21, Surge Value: 10 +1 THP, Surges left: 5/11
Speed: 6 squares. Size: Medium. Languages: Tsugo, Allarian.
Saving Throw Bonuses: Nothing to report.

Powers:
Infernal Wrath
Second Wind
Guardian's Counter
Aegis of Shielding
Sword Burst
Booming Blade
Sword of Sigils
Dimensional Thunder
Arcane Mutterings
Dimensional Vortex
Leather Armour of Aegis Expansion - Encounter Power
Cape of the Mountebank +1 - Daily Power

Conditions: None.
[/sblock]

Mewness

First Post
Sir Flibbertigibbet smacks into Kalbon once again, with Daphne trotting behind him.

[sblock=actions]Move: Daphne to D10

Standard: Sir F charges to C9 icy skewer vs AC, Kalbon (+2 CA +1 charge); damage
16(1d20) +9 +2 +1 = 28; 3(1d10) +9 +3(1d8) = 15
cold damage and Sir F gains the defensive bonus against him. Not sure whether that's enough to kill him. If it is, Fir F teleports to F8 and spends an AP to use Armor of Winter's Grasp.

Rolls (just in case) armor of winter's grasp vs Fort, C1; C2; damage
6(1d20) +6 +2 = 14; 13(1d20) +6 +2 = 21; 8(2d6) +9 = 17
17 cold and slowed (save ends) if it hits, 8 cold if it misses, Sir F gains +2 AC and Fort until end of encounter.

AP: Icy skewer vs AC on Kalbon (AP)
6(1d20) +9 = 15; 1(1d10) +9 = 10
. Narrowly missed since I'm not benefiting from daze. Oh well.

Edit: Kalbon was dazed again, so it actually hit. Sir F takes his free teleport to F8.

Sorry for holding us up again. I've got to start writing little notes to myself or something.[/sblock]
[sblock=Sir Flibbertigibbet]Sir Flibbertigibbet
Male Pixie Hexblade 3
Initiative: +5, Passive Perception: 16, Passive Insight: 11, Senses: Low-Light Vision
AC:19 (--), Fort:15 (--), Reflex:16 (--), Will:17 (--)
HP:34/37, Bloodied:18, Surge Value:9, Surges left:4/8
Action Points: 0
:bmelee: Icy Skewer +9 vs. AC, 1d10+9 cold damage and Sir Flibbertigibbet gets a +2 power bonus to all defenses against the target’s attacks until EoNT.
:branged: Eldritch Bolt +6 vs. Reflex, 1d10+9 force damage, range 10
Eldritch Bolt, Icy Skewer, Soul Step
[o] Pixie Dust
[o] Shrink
[o] Piercing Shard
[o] Piercing Shard
[o] Ethereal Stride
[o] Second Wind
[o] Action Point

[o] Armor of Winter’s Grasp
[o] Vanguard Weapon daily

Conditions: +2 defenses against Kalbon
Full sheet: Sir Flibbertigibbet[/sblock]

[sblock=Daphne]Daphne
Female Fey Wolf (refluffed blink dog) Beast Companion 3
Speed: 7; Passive Perception: 18; Senses: Low-Light Vision
AC:18 (--), Fort:16 (--), Reflex:16 (--), Will:16 (--)
HP:18/18, Bloodied:9
Aura 1: Blinking Pack--Daphne or any ally in the aura can use a move action to teleport to another square in the aura.
:bmelee: Blinking Bite +8 vs. AC, 1d8+1 damage and Daphne teleports up to 2 squares.

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads