Adventure: A Fish Story (DM: BenBrown; Judge: renau1g)

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Dante stares in seeming confusion as the others let the mercs go, his weapon still in hand. He turns to Virgil as if he's about to say something, but the lizard, having been dissuaded from the bodies by Abigail, walks through the curtain, flops down, and begins munching on fish.

Dante shakes his head and follows through, still wary. He glances at the fish and then the double doors and shakes his head again. "This one thinks opening these would be no good to do."

He gestures at the second fish-room.
"How many Savok eat for all this? Reminds this one of Leganto'harkash'anolos... legion-eat-place? but animals here are dead."

[sblock=Actions]Dante and Virgil both spend 2 healing surges. Dante moves to I-24, Virgil to J-25. Dante's History check: 1d20 = 3. Dante's perception check: 1d20 + 7 = 21.[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]I'm kinda back. Still on spring break, back from the desert, but at some relatives place. Not only will I be doing stuff with them for a couple days, they have no wifi so I'm "borrowing" a spotty connection from the neighbors. I'll probably be able to sneak on in the morning and/or evening - if the connection is cooperating - tomorrow and Saturday.[/sblock]

taran

First Post
"Gluplik...a sea monster that eats little girls." Speaker peers over the edge of the pit, regarding the closed doors and the fish ramp with deep suspicion.

OOC: History 22

Wik

First Post
Abigail sighs. "Lovely. Just how I wanted to spend my day...."

Shaking her head, she looks at Azuras. The dragonling nods, and flies across the room, checking around as it flies near the top of the roof, before landing on a beam on the far side.

Azuras' Perception check (1d20-1=15)

Abigail slowly walks into the room. "Careful. Something's gone into this door... and it looks recent. Someone grab the cash, and let's go skewer this fish monster.". Abi jumps down in front of the door, her sword drawn...

Wik

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
I'm pretty excited, here. Fish monsters are one of my all-time favourite monsters! Things are getting a touch lovecraftian, which is awesome.

Whaddaya guys think the baddie is? A Sahuagin? A morkoth? I'm truly curious. :) [/sblock]

BenBrown

First Post
The door is stained and old, and looks like it is frequently buried in fish. It opens out away from the room, under the central platform of the warehouse. Down at this level the smell of fish is almost overwhelming.

[sblock=OOC]
Please let me know who's opening the door and where everyone is standing when the door is opened.

I think I've counted up the healing surges and values correctly. Please let me know if this doesn't match what you've got.

Abigail - 24/27 (5/9) AP:1
Alastair - 24/24 (4/7) AP:1
Dante - 22/22 (2/6) AP:1
Virgil - 20/22 (0/2)
Eraden - 28/28 (7/11) AP:1
Talks-to-the-Moon - 26/29 (5/9) AP:1
[/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
"Gluplik...a sea monster that eats little girls." Speaker peers over the edge of the pit, regarding the closed doors and the fish ramp with deep suspicion.

"A gluplik lives here? This one has never heard of the glupliks," Dante says. He looks at Virgil eating another fish. "Are water-animal corpses Virgil eats the same litel'gerls? that the gluplik eat?"

[sblock=OOC]Well, let's hope it's not an aboleth or a kraken...[/sblock]

auberon

First Post
Alastair looks warily at the fish and seems reluctant to repeat his last crawl.

"I'll keep the high ground this time," and he ducks behind on of the crates.

[sblock=ooc]Alastair will stay at H23.[/sblock]

Wik

First Post
[sblock=actions]
Abigail will stand directly in front of the doors, with her sword drawn. She will wind up being the one to open it, checking it over quickly for traps (her perception is -1) before popping it open, once everyone is ready.

Azuras will, after checking over the room, fly down and land on Abbi's shoulder, going into passive state before the door is opened. [/sblock]

BenBrown

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Abigail - F26 - 24/27 (5/9) AP:1
Alastair - H23 - 24/24 (4/7) AP:1
Dante - I24 - 22/22 (2/6) AP:1
Virgil - J25 - 20/22 (0/2)
Eraden - ??? - 28/28 (7/11) AP:1
Talks-to-the-Moon - ??? - 26/29 (5/9) AP:1

I still need locations for Eraden and Talks-to-the-Moon. Also, let me know who's carrying the healing potion.[/sblock]

taran

First Post
Talks-to-the-Moon squats down at the edge of the pit, impassively watching Abigail work.[sblock=OOC]Speaker's at F25, waiting patiently for something to try to eat Abigail.[/sblock]

Remove ads