• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventure: A Tale of Two Domains (DM:Luinnar, Judge:renau1g)

pathfinderq1

First Post
With two more arrows (imbued with the force magic of his bow), Brenn dropped two more of the skeletal archers.

[sblock= OOC]
>Standard: Rapid shot at skeleton 6, skeleton 7 (vs. AC); 1d20+16= 33, 32 (hit/kill on both minions); rolls Roll Lookup
>Move: none

>Will be able to help with the dracolich shortly (one more minion on my side)
[/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
HAGURK!

OOC: Summary:
♦Sir Exsixten is in Q29, at 16/88hp. He has +2 speed and ignores difficult terrain until the of the encounter, enemies starting their turns adjacent take 1d12+3(+2 THP, +2 bloodied) damage if he can me OAs. He has Combat Challenge readied.

[sblock=Actions]Stunned!

Immediate Actions
:
Combat Challenge: If marked target shifts or makes attack that doesn't include Sir Exsixten, MBA.
Guardian's Charge: If an enemy targets an ally within 2, Sir Exixten and the ally shift to each other's squares, Sir Exsixten takes the attack, then makes an MBA against the enemy.

[sblock=Sir Exsixten's Statblock]Sir Exsixten, Male Warforged Fighter 8
Passive Perception: 18, Passive Insight: 18
AC: 27, Fort: 25, Reflex: 20, Will: 20 -- Speed: 5
HP: 16/88, Bloodied: 44, Surge Value: 22, Surges left: 14/14
Initiative +5, Action Points: 1
Powers: Crushing Surge, Brash Strike, Combat Challenge, Hack and Hew, Sweeping Blow, Come and Get It, Guardian's Charge, Daring Shout, Warforged Resolve, Second Wind, Comeback Strike, Victorious Surge, Rain of Steel, Boundless Endurance
Items: Potion of Healing x3, Potion of Resistance x1, Amulet of Life, Dwarven Thrower, Dwarven Armor, Diamond Cincture
MBA/RBA: +15(+17 OA) vs. AC, 1d12+10 damage and enemy movement is stopped and Sir Exsixten gains 5 temporary hitpoints.
Notes: *Enemies hit by take cumulative -1 to AC(save ends) *Gain 5 THP on healing surge. *Reroll the first 1 on damage rolls. *+2 damage with THP. *+2 damage vs bloodied enemies.[/sblock][/sblock]

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
OOC: I hope everyone wasn't waiting for me to officially pass my turn on account of being stunned, but just in case:

Andras doesn't do much.

[sblock=Andras's mini-stats]Andras genasi Warlord 9
Initiative: +13 | Passive perception: 19 | Passive Insight: 14
AC: 25 | For: 23 | Ref: 20 | Will: 17
HP: 47/66 | Bloodied: 33 | Surge value: 16 | Surges: 9/9
Resist: 5 Fire
Speed: 6 | Languages: Allarian, Primordial
AP: 1 | Second Wind: not used
Melee Basic Attack: +14 vs AC, 1d10+7 damage
Ranged Basic Attack: +15 vs AC, 1d10+10 damage
Powers: Paint the Bulls-Eye, Direct the Strike
Insightful Warning, Staggering Shot, On My Mark, Takedown Strike
Relentless Wounding, Create Opportunity
Firedeath, Inspiring Word (2/2), Shake It Off, Reorient the Axis
Rebounding Longbow, Boots of the Fencing Master, Feytouched Armor, Boar Tusk Helm

Skirmishing Presence:
When an ally who can see Andras spends an Action Point to make an attack, that ally can shift five squares before or after the attack, and gets a +1 bonus to attack rolls with said attack.

Conditions:
+2 power bonus to speed
ignore difficult terrain

stunned
[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
Foul lizard, you shall never stop me! Radaga says laughing. She makes a gesture as if she grips the Kobold in her fist and an arcane hand appears. It grabs Jax in an icy grasp, trying to squeeze the life out of him.

The Dracolich lands nearby. It bites at the Warforged, dealing a deadly blow but its second bite at Quagmire misses by a wide margin. The skeletons continue their attack, but one only manages to hit Jax with an arrow.

GM: Please see Dracolich sblock when you it it with a melee attack.

[sblock=actions]
Skeletons: Rolls
2:Fire bow at Jax, 19 vs AC miss

4:Move Y20 Charge Dorn 22 vs AC miss

5:Fire arrow at Jax 29 vs AC hit for 11

Radaga:Bigby's Icy Grasp vs Jax 33 vs ref, 10 cold damage, Jax is target is grabbed (until escape, DC 23).

Dracolich:
Move: Land at Q31
rolls
Bite Reach 2: Sir ExSixTen: 37 vs AC 29 damage (14 of which is necrotic damage)
AP
Bite Reach 2: Quagmire crit miss
[/sblock]
[sblock=Combatants]
Radaga:marked
HP 194/223; Bloodied 112
AC 26; Fortitude 20; Reflex 26; Will 30
Immune disease, poison
Saving Throws +2; Action Points 1

Dracolich:
HP 301/330; Bloodied 165 marked, 4 squares up
AC 31; Fortitude 32; Reflex 28; Will 28
Immune disease, fear, poison;
Resist 10 necrotic; Vulnerability radiant 10
Saving Throws +2

[sblock=When hit by a melee attack]
M Crazed Lashing • At-Will
Attack (Immediate Reaction):
Reach 2 (targets the triggering enemy); +19 vs. AC
Hit:
2d4 + 6 damage, and the target is pushed 1 square.
[/sblock]

Skeleton:
HP 1; a missed attack never damages a minion
AC 27; Fortitude 26; Reflex 25; Will 25
Immune disease, poison

Jax:52/79 +2 power bonus to speed and ignore difficult terrain, grabbed (until escape, DC 23)

Dorn:80/83 +2 power bonus to speed and ignore difficult terrain, Dorn's square and all adjacent are heavily obscured (penalty to hit on melee/ranged attacks -2 if adjacent, -5 if not adjacent

Brenn:54/65 +2 power bonus to speed and ignore difficult terrain

Sir ExSixTen:-13/88 +2 power bonus to speed and ignore difficult, as long as Sir Exsixten can make OAs, enemies starting their turn adjacent take, 1d12+3 damage(+2 extra if has THP, +2 extra if target bloodied), Prone, dying

Andras:47/66+2 power bonus to speed and ignore difficult terrain,

Quagmire:37/71 +2 power bonus to speed and ignore difficult terrain, [/sblock]

[sblock=Terrain]
Furniture is difficult terrain.
[/sblock]

[sblock=notes]Radaga is mounted on the Dracolich, shares a move action it and can be targeted separately.[/sblock]
GM: PCs are up! :)

Attachments

• beyondthepointofnoreturn3.jpg
    beyondthepointofnoreturn3.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:

Dekana

Explorer
OOC: Jax's hp seems a little weird too. He started the round with 68/79 and took 11+10 damage (did his 5 cold resist get counted for that?). So he should be at 47 or 52. Not exactly in my favor, hehe.

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
OOC: So I think our ranged folk should endeavor to get something into Jax and Exsixten's stabbing range. I'm pretty sure we all have some forced movement tricks, actually. [MENTION=44459]Luinnar[/MENTION], the dracolich is going to move with the hag, right, since the alternative is she falls out of the ribcage? So if we push her a square towards Jax and Exsixten, the dracolich comes along?

Luinnar

First Post
GM: Sorry looks like I messed up.

Jax should be at 52 HP (forgot the cold resistance.).

Nobody is stunned, I forgot to take the effect off the combatants.

The only way to dismount Radaga is to move both her and he Dracoloch at the same time to different squares. If you just move Radaga the Dracolich will move with it. She is just riding on the Dracolich, she still can be targeted normally and takes normal damage.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads