• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure]: Bosch's Revenge (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)

"We don't think it's smart move until others come. And we cannot recall her fast enough."

Nementah moves deeper into the forest, her concentration divided between calling her guard, guiding Primera and keeping quiet.

OOC: Primera is active and I need minor to dismiss...I could do it, but not attack afterwards...it would only arouse them.

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Primera repeat movement toward melee group and back toward us until somebody starts moving instead of looking at her as if they never saw ghostly unicorn

Nementah to S15 (Stealth (1d20+15=19))
Xerzuzu toward Nementah (wherever he is now, assuming with the party)

[/sblock]

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: I can put the leader in the fire, always good for moral, but I was wondering how long until the other party members could get here.

By the way, is [MENTION=59043]Walking Dad[/MENTION] on vacation or something? He's been missing for quite some time it seems.

dimsdale

First Post
ooc: Sorry to hear that as well WD. We'll run Vimak for you as you get yourself ready for you next chapter of RL.

Last edited:

dimsdale

First Post
OOC: I can put the leader in the fire, always good for moral, but I was wondering how long until the other party members could get here.

GM: Sigarr and Skalisss can move at their speed, then charge (as long as they beat the enemy initiative rolls. I'll put them on the map. Rocco is up there with you too. Once Quan, Nementah and Rocco make their surprise action, then everyone roll initiative. If you want to roll out of turn (like I'm going to do with the enemies right now: Initiative roll 1d20+4 = 6
), go ahead. Looks like everyone will take there turn before the enemies. Roll just to make sure [/gm]

renau1g

First Post
Sigarr waits to see how the dragonborn reacts, he has never worked with these individuals before and doesn't know if the unicorn is a sign to move forward or a sign of caution.

[sblock=ooc]
Sigarr doesn't know what it is. I was trying to wait if either Vimak or Skalisss would let him know. [/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: Maybe if Sigarr has Nature he can divine the intent? :)
Initiative (1d20+8=10)

@dimsdale, did my last action (stealth two squares) count as surprise action or surprise round starts when we attack? Because I'd like to come close enough for charge through the woods (three squares) - otherwise there is no point in movement - of course if that is not possible, I would charge on the trail :)

"Well, I hope they will get the idea once the fun starts!"

In front of the waiting warriors Primera neighs and gallops off, her hoofs inaudible in physical world.

"Let's go, mistress needs us!" squeaks little bat creature drawing it's sword.

I would dismiss Primera and resummon and attack if allowed for surprise action (that is, assuming i can dismiss it BEFORE surprise round starts)

Initiative (1d20+8=28)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads