(Adventure) Dealing with hooly-gans [Judge Pbartender]

DM-Rocco

Explorer
OOC

RillianPA, that sounds good to me. I was really starting to like the way Grogg, Son of Grogg was shaping up and I thought this was a fun bunch to party with. I too have made comments on the other forums wondering what is going on, still waiting for a reply though.

Knight Otu

First Post
[Judge Action - Note that this might be vetoed by Pbartender, but I think it is unlikely.

It seems that Thomas Hobbes won't return anytime soon, you it would be a good idea leaving for the Red Dragon. It's been two months since the start of the adventure, that would make 200 XP for time spent adventuring. I don't think there's anything else.]

Pbartender

First Post
Knight Otu said:
[Judge Action - Note that this might be vetoed by Pbartender, but I think it is unlikely.

It seems that Thomas Hobbes won't return anytime soon, you it would be a good idea leaving for the Red Dragon. It's been two months since the start of the adventure, that would make 200 XP for time spent adventuring. I don't think there's anything else.]

OOC: Sorry, guys, been a little bit busier than usual, and I completely forgot about this adventure (just as, it seems, your DM has). Thanks for stepping in, KO...

[Judge]I concur with Knight Otu's ruling. Unless someone wishes to step in as DM, all characters will recieve 200 XP upon returning to the Red Dragon Inn.[/Judge]

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Hey there. My apologies for the long absence. :(

I'm willing to start this up again if you guys are. As I've said elsewhere, I'm moving on the 15th with unknown internet conditions on the other end, but I know I'll have something and I consider the games I'm DMing to be top priority, so this will almost definitely continue if you guys are willing. It looks like you might have already wrapped up, but I'll ask in the discussion thread.

Remove ads