(Adventure) Dealing with hooly-gans [Judge Pbartender]

Manzanita

First Post
Iggy

"Perhaps we should all try to don some sort of primative disguise. I think revealing our presense prematurely would be an error. The riding dog and the orc are too unusual not to attract attention. But I don't particularly want to split up. So we could just hang around here awhile. In any case, perhaps a couple of you could stay with us. You could help us identify the holigans if needbe. And explain our presense if required."

DM-Rocco

Explorer
"No milk, no milk," Grogg's booming voice carring more than intended, "hmm, well," he pondured a moment, he didn't want alcohol, he didn't want to disapoint his new friends, but they didn't have milk.

"Hmm, well then, bring me a bottle of whiskey then," said Grogg, Son of Grogg. He reasoned with himself, he didn't have to drink it, but it was there, just in case.

OOC, two things quick of I could, I am having a hard time reading when you guys put things in 1 for font size, is it okay if we just make the OOC stuff in bold?

Two, I am ready, I misunderstood the parties plan, that is why I am in the bar, but I am ready, let's go. Although I think these half Orcs in here look kind of fishy.

DM-Rocco

Explorer
Grogg, Son of Grogg, stares at the child as it takes him what seems like a week to respond. He scratches his head and says, "please."

OOC, I have updated my characters, check them out for current stats and changes

Kahuna Burger

First Post
RillianPA said:
"Um, oh, ah we couldn't risk you, Lady Kirin, you're..." Rillian waves his hands vaguely "too important. On the other hand, we could leave Cirus here, he might be a little to conspicuous, and then the rest of us could keep up more easily. Mmmm, maybe its a good idea after all. Do you think you could pull off the costume? Mr Coom, do you think you could kit out Lady Kirin?"

"Poor Cirus," Kirin says with a grin. "Always left out, though he probably appriciates it... I'm really not that important, but thank you for saying. In any case, I agree with Ignatious that we should all try to become a little less conspicuous, but one of us moving out on our own is more likely to draw an attack then the all of us together. I feel relitively confident that I could be that one, but we'll see." She thinks for a moment. "Perhaps we could costume ourselves here and then move out of this exact location - we've probably drawn some attention here already. I could move a block or so ahead of the rest, and Grog could take Cirus a longer way around to be near without drawing undue attention to us. If we reach our planned location without incident, we could could just gather there and see what happens next before perhaps moving on again..." She seems to be mentally questioning her own plan, trying to find holes in it. "What do you all think of that?"

RillianPA

First Post
"Um, yeah, that sounds good. So I guess we should all get into costume..."

Rillian turns expectantly to Mr. Cooms and his various friends, fairly bouncing on his toes, clearly eager to get going.

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Coom retrieves rags for Kirin, and Grogg is retrieved before the boy can think up another reason not to serve him. Whoever goes into the bar to get Grogg recieves a number of dirty looks.

"S-s-so we should just wait here?" asks Williams hopefully.

Just to make sure I'm clear on the plan- Kirin will go ahead of the rest, dressed as a beggar, and the rest of you will trail a block or two behind. Meanwhile, Grogg and Kirin's dog will... do what?

Remove ads