(Adventure) Dealing with hooly-gans [Judge Pbartender]

Manzanita

First Post
Iggy

"Williams, perhaps you could accompany us. You will be quite safe, I suspect. It would be nice to have one of you along. You can travel with the big group or up front with Kirin. Grog, Kirin is going to head out first, and hopefully stir up some trouble. The rest of us will trail her as inconspicuously as possible. You and Cirius here follow us. Keep us in sight, but just barely. If any Hoolligans see you, then they'll likely run before you can whack them, so just stay behind us with the dog until we call. If I blow my signal whistle like so, " Iggy gives a soft single blast on his whistle, "then come running with the dog. OK?" Iggy give him a thumbs up.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
realized I haven't listed Kirin's prepared spells yet...
0th: Detect magic, Guidence x2, create water
1st: Bless, Command, Sanctuary, Sanctuary (d)

Kirin will keep her tanglefoot bags, wand, symbol and sling hidden amoung the beggar rags if practical, (the sickle should probably be given to someone to hold for her, its not going to be as inconspicuous.)

Also I think the others were going to, if not dress as beggars, try to make themselves a bit more inconspicuous.

If all is well, kirin will ask one of the beggars where another common gathering place within 5 blocks or so is, and begin her wandering.

Kahuna Burger

DM-Rocco

Explorer
"Well," said Grogg, Son of Grogg in his deep rumbling voice, "if ya ain't got no milk and ya ain't got no boose, what does you got?" Grogg scrathed his head for a moment, unaware that he was getting the evil eye from most of the room and not quite sure why others had drinks and he did not.

"How about, hey...," yelled Grogg as his new friend Iggy jumped up and grabbed a hold of his ear and dragged him from the bar.

"Alright, alright, I was just doing look out like you said."

OOC, Orcs, not to bright;)

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: TH hasn't been posting in the other game we share either. I suspect some RL issue is keeping him away from his keyboard. I also suspect he'll be back sooner rather than later.

DM-Rocco

Explorer
Grogg, Son of Grogg, stretches his massive arms in shear boredom. He looks around towards the others in his party and then the simple folk walking but. His Orcish heritage, normal restrained, is beginning to burn through his normal calm resolve. He wonders to himself, how many people he could kill in that bar before the constable comes.

OOC or for that matter and DM:)

RillianPA

First Post
/ooc

For those who are interested, I have posted in the General Topics Thread asking for new information on Thomas Hobbes situation, and how much longer we should wait before giving up on the adventure. I was really enjoying this, and am sorry that a month has passed with no activity. If TH doesnt make it back, I hope to be able to adventure with you all the next time :)

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Due to a number of non-LEW related factors, I’m going to be leaving EN World entirely, pretty much immediately. I’m very sorry for any disruption this causes due to games I’m running or involved with, especially after my recent posting slowdown. If another DM or a judge would be willing to finish out the games I have, I’d be happy to provide any spoilers or plans that would be helpful in that. My characters can be NPCed until the end of their current adventures, or if anyone would like them, feel free to ask. I will still be available for limited email gaming or play by post on other boards (I’m at randomling’s house sometimes) if anyone has enjoyed my play style sufficiently to look me up.

Sorry again for the seemingly sudden nature of this decision, and for any problems my leaving causes. I was hoping to get my games finished up before it came to this, but it was not to be.

To follow up on any of the above, please AIM me or email my yahoo account Kahuna_burger73.

Kahuna Burger

Remove ads