• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventure: Delivery of Death (DM: Luinnar, Judge: renau1g)

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: Sorry, I'm gonna have to bow out of the adventure. Thanks for the fun times.
GM: No problem, thanks for joining! I'll NPC your character until the end of the encounter and hand out xp afterwords and be sure to PM you when I do :)

I will try to update the round when I get the chance.

Last edited:

Luinnar

First Post
RAM TIGER grabs the nearby zombie and slams it to the ground, and Kasha uses the chance to slice into it's chest with her sword. Meanwhile the undead contine their attack, but all their strikes miss their mark.

[sblock=actions]
Immediate Interrupt Zombie 1: Necrotic Spray Burst 1
Roll.
RAM TIGER: 16 vs Fort, miss
Jax: 24 vs fort, hit, wisp 6 is formed, he takes 7 necrotic damage.

RAM TIGER:
Standard:Takedown Attack, 24 vs AC, hit 8 damage, the zombie is prone, marked EONT.

Kasha:
Move: Shift 2 P38
Standard: Sky Flourish, crit, 34 + 2 = 36 damage.

Zombie 1:
Move: Stand up.
Standard: 17 vs fort, miss.

Wisp 4:
Standard: Necrotic blast Dorn, 16 vs AC, miss.

Wisp 6:
Move: Shift P40
Standard: Necrotic blast Jax, 18 vs AC, miss.
[/sblock]
[sblock=combatants]
Zombie
HP 152; Bloodied 76
AC 18; Fortitude 17; Reflex 16; Will 15
Resist necrotic 5; Vulnerability radiant 5
Zombie 1:15/152 (marked EONT by RAM TIGER)

Necrotic Wisp (Minion) (named wisp on the map to keep things uncluttered)
HP 1; a missed attack never damages a minion
AC 17; Fortitude 13; Reflex 18; Will 14
Immune disease, poison; Resist 10 necrotic

Jax: 30/48 HP

Kasha: 22/32
Torturous Strike, Furious assault used.

RAM TIGER: 21/46, 5 ongoing (save ends)
Takedown Attack used
[/sblock]

[sblock=Terrain]
Furniture is difficult terrain.

Also, don't mind the cat ;)
[/sblock]

GM: PCs are up! They are almost dead, er, again!

By the way, since RAM TIGER and Kasha are leaving the party, what does everyone want to do for replacements?

We are heading into the last part of the adventure, but you still have a couple battles left and I'd hate to leave you without another melee character. Would you rather have an NPC or two join the party or should I look for PC replacement(s)?

Attachments

• tavern6.jpg
    tavern6.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
OOC: Well, Sir Exsixten could show up to replace him. He's a level 3 warforged battlerage vigor fighter that should make a suitable replacement for RAM TIGER both as far as wackiness and tankitude.

Last edited:

Dekana

Explorer
Jax dispatches the last zombie with a slash to the back of the neck, nearly beheading it. He then disengages from combat, leaping back away from the wisp and then running to the other end of the room.

"All yours, Dorn! Roast them!"

[sblock=Jax stat block/actions][sblock=actions]Standard: Piercing Strike vs Zombie 1 hits Reflex 17 for 30 damage, killing it.

Minor: Shifty to R41.

Move: Walk to T34, avoiding OAs as needed.[/sblock]PC:Jax (Dekana) - L4W Wiki- Male Kobold Rogue 5
Passive Perception: 19, Passive Insight: 18
AC:19, Fort:16, Reflex:20, Will:14 -- Speed:6, 7 while not bloodied
HP:30/48, Bloodied:24, Surge Value:12, Surges left:6/9
Initiative +6
Action Points: 0

Conditions

Powers
Shifty, Clever Strike, Piercing Strike
Amulet of Life, Low Slash, Second Wind, Sly Lunge, Sneak in the Attack
Mocking Strike, Press the Advantage

Combat notes: +2 damage vs bloodied targets; +1 damage vs medium+ targets; +1 damage with CA
[/sblock]
OOC: I'd love to have Sir Exsixten along. Maybe we can get someone else to replace Kasha as well?

Luinnar

First Post
GM: [MENTION=60965]Iron Sky[/MENTION] That would be great, thanks! :) He can join when we finish the encounter.

I will try to find a replacement for Kasha as well. Does anyone know anyone with a character level 3-5 needing a spot?

Luinnar

First Post
GM: Since they are only minions, lets just say the party mops them up to keep things moving

Also, pathfinderq1 will be joining the party with his Ranger (hunter) to replace Kasha :)

With a blast of fire Dorn finishes off the last remaining undead. Silence soon fills the Inn. All of the patrons have fled and the scene is a mess from the battle. Broken plates, smashed chairs and burnt carpets all are a testament to that.

Jax, with treasure sense tingling quickly seraches the bodies for valuables and finds armor in a sack one of the zombies carried. Perhaps he was an adventure and he found it? Reguardless it is not the zombie's size and he won't be needing it anymore... so he pockets it instead.

The innkeeper soon comes out from his hiding place behind the bar, trembling. It is good of you were here when this happen. If you were not here, who knows what would of occurred? We all could have been killed, or worse, yes? You have this establishment's gratitude monsieur, says Jerald Bascolm.

Do not worry about the mess, or the bill. You are welcome to stay here as long as you like free of charge. I shall give you the finest room we have, there you can rest and attend to your wounds. Your friend is already there,
says Bascolm.

He leads the party to a stately carpeted room with a roaring fire, in which he has placed several more beds; however there is still room to spare. One of the beds is occupied by Luc, who is snoring peacefully. Ingot is still nowhere to be seen. The party tends to their wound before falling asleep. Kasha seems to be having the most difficulty, have sustained the biggest injury.

In (what could be best called, as the sky is still dark) the morning Andras, Jax and Dorn find that Kasha and RAM TIGER are missing without a trace. Perhaps Kasha had left during the night and RAM TIGER followed her? Praying that Kasha is alright, they head to the common room for some breakfast, and notice several new faces that they have not seen before.

GM: Treasure!:
Jax: Rat Form Armor +2 (Wish List)

XP:
Ghouls Encounter:
500+150 +150*2+125*2.

Inn Encounter:
400 + 400 +38*6

Minor Quest rewards * 2 (finding Teresa and the blacksmith's son)
175 +175

Total: 2578 * 2 = 5156
5156/5 = 1032 (rounding up)

Xp + Time XP/Time Gold
Kasha: 1032 + 675 = 1707 xp, 685 gold
RAM TIGER: 1032 + 675= 1707 xp, 685 gold
Jax: 1032 + 896 = 1928 xp, 1258 gold
Dorn: 1032 + 896= 1928 xp, 1258 gold
Andras: 1032 + 783 = 1815 xp, 945 gold

Whew, that is a lot of xp! I'm not sure if anyone gained a level, but I believe Dorn might have leveled up (also remember the other two times it got handed out 1 2)

Go ahead and level up once it is approved. (and you can use DM credits as well if you want)

@renau1g

Also, may I please have 6 DM credits to level up my other character?

The game started on Aug 27th, I received 3 credits on Nov 4th for 1.5 months. So I think I have about 3 1/2 months worth of credits. :)

@Iron Sky @pathfinderq1 I'll be sure to PM the adventure summary later today (Sunday). I'm too tired to finish it now. :confused: You may have your characters enter the Inn now and start roleplaying with the party if you wish. :)

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
"BY THE LORDS OF AWESOME, OUR HEROES' EPIC JOURNEY HAS REACHED AN END, SIR EXSIXTEN HAS ARRIVED!"

Sir_X610.jpg

says as he walks into the inn. Without even looking around the room he proclaims loudly. "HAVE NO FEAR, CRETINS, YOUR SAVIOR HAS ARRIVED. SAVING IS READY TO COMMENCE, JUST POINT THE CHAMPION OF THE ORDER OF THE RED PLUS AT THE FOE AND WATCH THEM BROUGHT TO BEAR. BY ALL THAT IS HOLY - ESPECIALLY CHAINMAIL AND CHEESE AND DONUTS - SIR EXSIXTEN WILL AVENGE..."

He looks around, small head swiveling back and forth with a faint metal creak.

"SO, WHAT NEEDS TO BE AVENGED AROUND HERE ANYWAY?"

Remove ads