Adventure: Fire and Ice

Kalidrev

First Post
[sblock=ooc] Only thing I need is a count of how many healing surges I have used... between Mal's healing me and the long wait in the game, I have no idea, lol [/sblock]

JRYoung

First Post
"Thank you captian, Netari favorsss you" Skalisss says to the intrepid captian. "Come, we will rest then find the Monk'sss massster".

[SBLOCK=Skalisss' Stat Block]
Skalisss - Male Dragonborn Paladin 2
Passive Perception: 13, Passive Insight: 18
AC:22, Fort:16, Reflex:14, Will:16 -- Speed:5
HP 33/33, Bloodied 16, Surge Value 9, Surges left 7/11
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Conditions:
Powers -
Valiant Strike
Bolstering Strike

Divine Challenge
Piercing Smite
Dragon Breath
Channel Divinity: Divine Mettle
Channel Divinity: Divine Strength
Paladin's Judgement USED
Lay on Hands x2 2 USED
Healing Word USED
Sacred Circle
Healing Surge from Dwarven Plate Armor USED
[/SBLOCK]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=Crag & DM]

If I assume that we had a short rest before the skill challenge and another one after, I can use a healing word on Crag.

healing word (1d6+5=10)

He is fully healed in 1 healing surge.

BUT! I won't do it if there was no short rest before the skill challenge; basically I will not go into the next encounter one healing word short; it's better for the team if Crag spends two healing surge (or one HS and goes 5 HP short into the next encounnter, at his discretion). [/sblock]

''Yah did good! I'd be willing to take y'all on as me crew once you're done playing with those monks?"

''Captain...'' Hadrak replies with a beaming smile. ''...I would rather die.''

When the boat gets close enough to shore, he is the first to disembark, even if it means getting water up to his beard, and rushes to the shore to kiss the ground.

Kalidrev

First Post
[sblock=OOC] I agree with Mal. I would rather spend 2 more of my enormous supply of HS's than have Mal start a battle/challenge with 1 less healing word. Mal/Anyone do you know how many surge's I've used since this started? I'd check but my connection is ridiculously slow right now. I think Mal spend 2 healing words on me and I used my Second Wind in the pier battle. Did anyone else give me healing? [/sblock]

"I am sorry Captain, but anything longer than what we have already done and I begin to miss the feeling of earth beneath my feet. I am sorry that I will not be able to take you up on your generous offer, for you have been a most gracious and hospitable guide in our hour of need. May Terra bless you on your journeys!"

nerdytenor

First Post
OOC: Dorn will spend a surge to bring him to 20 hp, leaving him with 3 surges.

[sblock=Dorn Stat Block]
Dorn, Half-Orc Sorcerer 1
Passive Perception 9, Passive Insight 9
AC 14, Fort 11, Reflex 14, Will 16 (base defenses)
HP 20/22 Bloodied 11 Surge Value 5, Surges 3/6
Speed 6, Initiative +4
Action Points: 0

Current Effects
none

Encounter Resources
Bedeviling Burst
Furious Assault
Half-Orc Resilience
Second Wind
Use Action Point

Daily Resources
Chromatic Orb

1x potion of healing
[/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=XP]Oh, and YES! Hadrak is level 2. *Happy Jig*

After the next Extended rest, expect a tougher Hadrak! Faster, leaner, meaner...

Um, well, he'll still be lawful good so he won't be that mean. And really, dwarves never get faster. But leaner, people, leaner![/sblock]

[sblock=Crag]Yeah, I spent two healing surge on Crag and if you spent a SW then you only spent 3 healing surges in the last fight. And that's 40 +2d6 worth of healing so that ain't half bad!

Meanwhile Hadrak wasn't even hit thanks to Crag effort. Our side of the wall really fared better than the others, eh?[/sblock]

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=Rests]
You would've taken 1 short rest after the last fight, while waiting for the Captain & 1 after the challenge, assume that as the boat is coming into land it'll take more than 5 mins.
[/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=Dorn]I just Noted that DOrn too needed some healing. I can be so self-absorbed some time. ;) After healing Crag, Hadrak would have healed Dorn; that puts you at full 22/22 hp.[/sblock]

nerdytenor

First Post
[sblock=Mal]
Sweet! Dorn thanks you.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Dorn Stat Block]
Dorn, Half-Orc Sorcerer 1
Passive Perception 9, Passive Insight 9
AC 14, Fort 11, Reflex 14, Will 16 (base defenses)
HP 22/22 Bloodied 11 Surge Value 5, Surges 3/6
Speed 6, Initiative +4
Action Points: 0

Current Effects
Wild Soul: Thunder

Encounter Resources
Bedeviling Burst
Furious Assault
Half-Orc Resilience
Second Wind
Use Action Point

Daily Resources