[Adventure] Hysteria's Ascendency (Judge: Stonegod)

Wrath reversed heals 4 extra, my own rune of mending heals 4 extra )I forgot it) and the damage is 2 more because of the daily ( Rune of Endless Fire )I used earlier. (all powers that heal or grant thp give 4 more - therefore heals 7 not 3. Same power adds 2 to damage for the encounter and all damage is fire and radiant...

Last edited:

johnmeier1

Explorer
Quan loses more blood, but concentrates for a moment. He can't seem to locate any targets and so dusting off his robes, he assumes a defensive stance.

OOC: So is there any healing that I missed out on?
Ongoing 5 damage (down to 12hp)
Minor: Perception to locate Jessup FAIL
(Move) Minor: Perception again to locate Jessup
(Standard) Minor: Gain 5 temp hp from cloth armor
Save vs ongoing YES
Save vs blind NO

Last edited:

FourMonos

First Post
Braddock is buffetted by the flailing chains.

"Think ye got this one cornered? Ha! Zutwa taught me the Dryad's Charm!" With a wave of his hand, a smell of mint bursts into an aura surrounding the dwarf. Suddenly, he just isn't that threatening...

He calmly walks around the golem's threatening weapons, eyeing Jessup.

He then lets out a battle cry as he charges the were-rat. The battle cry falls on deaf ears, but the rat mage feels the hammer slam his hide just as well. Braddock's form blurs with shadow with his movement.

"Oye, elf! If ye can hear me, shoot three feet from my right!"

[sblock=actions]
Minor: Charm of Hearts. +2 to all defenses and does not provoke opportunity attacks.
Movement: Q-15
Standard: Charge (ending in S-18) with Eldritch Strike vs. Jessup: 1d20+12+1, 1d10.minroll(2)+9+1d6 → ([6, 12, 1], [5, 9, 5]) Roll Lookup . I forgot about the +2 damage from Orsik, so I hit AC 19 for 21 damage. 3hp left! Slide Jessup to S-19.
[/sblock]

[sblock=ministats] Braddock the Historian, level 5 Warlock
Status: Concealment, +2 defenses vs. Jessup Baldwin and golem (curse), +2 all defenses (Charm of Hearts)
Active Vestige: Thaxter
[sblock=Vestige of Thaxter]
Eyes of Vestige Augment: Self or ally missed by target may shift 1.
Thaxter Pact Boon: Ally within 5 squares gets +2 to next attack.
[/sblock]
Init: +3 Speed: 5 Perception:12 Insight: 12
AC: 18 NAD: F: 19 R:18 W:15
HP: 50/52 Surges: 6/11 Surge Value: 13 AP: 0
Languages: Dwarven
Str:10 Dex:13 Wis:10 Con:20 Int:16 Cha:10
MBA: +12 vs. AC, 1d10+9

Powers:
At-Will: Eyes of the Vestige, Eldritch Strike, Warlock's Curse
Encounter: Clarion Call, Fortune Binding, Second Wind
Daily: Vestige of Thaxter, Charm of Hearts, Leather Armor of Dark Magesty, Vestige of Xandor

Benefits: +2 defenses against cursed enemies. +1 NAD after using Warlock's curse TENT.
[/sblock]

OOC: Just a reminder that THP don't stack, so Braddock's 3 thp replaced the 2thp he had left. Then he took the aura damage.

pathfinderq1

First Post
Deprived of sight, Rikka focused on her other senses- which were very keen indeed. Even before Braddock's shout, she thought she knew where the rat-mage was... She drew an arrow and fired, missing badly- even on the miss, though, the ratmage gave a dismayed sqeak. At the sound, Rikka drew another arrow and fired- and missed again.

[sblock= OOC]
>Minor: Perception to locate Jessup (by sound, mostly, including Braddock's shout), 1d20+10 (includes -10 for blind)= 28 (hopefully a success); roll Roll Lookup
>Standard: Longbow RBA against Jessup (at -5); 1d20+7 vs. AC= 9 (miss); roll Roll Lookup
>Free: Elven accuracy reroll, Longbow RBA against Jessup (at -5); 1d20+7 vs AC= 13 (still a miss); roll Roll Lookup
>End of turn: save vs. blindness, 1d20= 6 (fail); roll Roll Lookup

[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Muzdum grunts under the weight of the blow and then darts up, brandishing his axe towards the wererat. "I might decide to change targets if ye insist Baldwin, perhaps killing ye first will be as good! Anyway, the rotten pile of scrap metal is half way down. Too bad you'll not live long enough to see you hopes shattered in pieces, and me peeing on the remains of yer pitiful cult! " Muzdum strikes hard with his axe, and then punches Baldwin in the stomach. As the wererat grabs it's gut in pain, Muzdum grins. "Ye might live long enough to experience the most excruciating pain though. That hit was to yer liver, enjoy."
It seems as if the dwarf is waiting for Baldwin to feel all the pain, as he aims his axe at his neck. The wererat seems to have partially recover, and tries to stand up, but Muzdum grabs him by the snout, and pins him down. " Stay quite, for now, you die!" and not with little effort, the dwarf chops once, twice, thrice at Baldwin's neck, until he severe's his head from his torso. The body spasm at the first and second blows, but is already limb when the butcher finishes his job. Triumphant, he raises, and shakes the decapitated trophy. "Alright! Now that was fun, who's next?!"

OOC: Dwarven force movement resist is always active and doesn't require a save, all movement is reduced by one. Using an AP to finish off Baldwin with 44 total dmg over his 43 remaining.

Last edited:

[MENTION=88601]FourMonos[/MENTION], [MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION] you regained 7hp when Baldwin attacked...along with Orsik (and that should put him to full hp)

Orsik moves behind the golem, trying to get it between himself and Muzdum. He miscalculated the size of the steps made for humans and he lost balance for a moment. Even the magic of Osvetnik couldn't help it hit.

[sblock=Actions]
Move: shift to O18
Standard: Word of Diminishment vs AC (Golem); damage with Vengeful Maul bonus (1d20+12+2=21, 2d6+6+2+2+1d10=23) - wasted
[/sblock]

Last edited:

FourMonos

First Post
Motes of green light blink wildly around Braddock with Baldwin's death.

OOC: Pact boon trigger: One (and only one) ally in 5 squares (everyone but Rikka), can get a +2 to next attack.

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: I guess I should have posted this before, but I tent to be very descriptive and grit with my posts. If there's someone that is easily impressionable, or something like that, let me know, I'll get down a few steps in grit.

Remove ads