• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventure: Into the Wild

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
"This one will scout ahead and let the others know if enemies approach," Dante says. "Virgil, stay with these ones until Dante returns."

With that, he disappears into the woods.

[sblock=Actions]Stealth: 1d20+8=21, success.[/sblock]

[sblock=Neurotic]I started this combat surrounded and spent the rest of it dazed, so my options were somewhat limited... If I had been able to do my usual "keep Virgil in front of me + not be dazed" shtick, I would have. :p[/sblock]

Nementah concentrates, feeling the ebb and flow of the forest and after looking around for a bit she calls to leading paladin.

"Keep more to the left, keep the sun straight ahead and a bit to the right. There should be villages in verdant forest with the water flowing. Therefore, we keep onward toward lighter canopy and fruit trees."

Nature (1d20+11=16)

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
OOC: Damn it! I completely forgot I was supposed to find a way to write off Abigail. I think I have a good idea, but it implies she is coming along. Let's assume she is clueless about what to do during the challenge and everybody acts like she isn't there. ;)

Ibram still needs to contribute to this challenge; I'd say simply a aid another would do the trick.

modest

First Post
[sblock=OOC] Alright, admittedly I've been avoiding this part because at first I had no clue what I could even help with. Ibram's a city boy..he knows nothing about nature or, with my recent roll, that there is even an outside environment. *facepalm* I tried to roll to assist on perception, but didn't quite make it. *sigh* 1d20+2 → [7,2] = (9) Roll Lookup [/sblock]

Ibram follows the group, aimlessly tuning his harp and thinking of new stories to tell of his most recent battle. He fails to pay attention to the branches and thorns that relentlessly snag his clothes and smack him in the face. "Gods be praised when I make it out of this blasted forest.." he mutters to no one in particular.
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2583659/

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: Rocco feels the same way. Every tree is a threat. And don't worry about giving -1 to perception, I already missed :p

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
OOC: The -1 carries over the next skill check, Neurotic, matter what. And now we have A first round completed but still haven't reached 3 success with the current challenge skill. You can start another round, just remember to stop rolling after the next sucess.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
While he's scouting ahead, Dante scours the surrounds for hostiles.

[sblock=Actions]I'll soak up the -1, Perception: 1d20+8-1=21, success.[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: write abigail off, we didn't interact with her since the combat. Abigail remained behind, climbed the fence back and is gone?

OOC2: I've read on LEB they changed expertise bonus from fixed +1 to attack to free expertise feat on 5th level. The question is, if that reflects to L4w, what do I do with two different weapons, both of which fit character, have similar balance and same properties (off hand, heavy throw), but need TWO expertise feats (hammer and axe)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads