• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] Kingmaker (DM:renau1g; judge: garyh)

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Hey all, just checking in. Any consensus on actions/route?

I might have some time to update either today or Thurs.
[/sblock]

HandofMystra

First Post
I can get close in an animal form, then summon two creatures, one can go on the Kressle and one can harass an archer. If Shayuri can take another archer, then you two will be fighting the five others. I can draw them back in a particular direction. Where do you want to meet them?

OOC: Can I Action point in the middle of my turn? I want to move in as a beast: minor un-beast form, use two standards to cast and then move to withdraw.

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
You can action point whenever you want, even the start of a turn (which is a good idea for humans with Action Surge [/sblock]

HandofMystra

First Post
When you are all in position. I will amble over in beast form to get close enough to attack.
Elurin gestures toward the camp.

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Ok, haven't heard from [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION], but the plan seems to be that Elurin will move in as a wild animal and then turn into "human" form and do some stuff, then retreat. Then the group will attack? [/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - I'm here! Sorry, I shoulda said that Handof Mystra's plan is fine with me. Ezmerelda will engage one of the archers in wind form, using flight to get to melee range without needing to climb. I'm not entirely clear on which archer...I expect whichever she can reach the fastest with her flight speed of 8, since she can't approach stealthily :))

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads