• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] Kingmaker (DM:renau1g; judge: garyh)

HandofMystra

First Post
The druid, still shaking his head from the crossbow bolt, is making an all out-effort. He speaks sounds none in this party have heard before and summons a Medium giant toad next to Kressle. Part of his summons is to do non-lethal damage to Kressle. Finally his head clears and he can stand up straight.
[sblock=ooc]I thinkn that I can summon the toad at p19. I would like to do non-lethal damage in this combat from now on and also retroactively, is possible. I want to talk to the young idealistic guy[/sblock]
[sblock=Elurin Lake at a glance]Initiative -1, Passive Insight 19, Passive Perception 11/21,HP 28 Bloodied 14 Surge Value 7; Action Points: 0, Second Wind: unused AC 16 Fortitude 13 Reflex , 11 Will 15, Speed 6 Size Medium Str 10(+0), Dex 8 (-1), Wis 18 (+4), Con 16 (+3), Int 11 (+0), Cha 15 (+2)
Racial Abilities:+2 Diplomacy, +2 Insight, Dilettante, Dual Heritage, Group Diplomacy, Class Features: Balance of Nature, Primal Aspect, Ritual Casting, Wild Shape, Basic Attack: Quarterstaff +2 Vs. AC 1D8 or Savage Rend +4 Vs. Ref 1D8+4 Ranged Basic Attack: None, Feats: Ritual Caster, Half-Elf Spirit Speaker;Skills Diplomacy +9, Insight +11, Nature +9, Perception +9; Languages Allarian, Elven, Hallit;Rituals Animal Messenger(Nature), Create Campsite(Nature). Powers: Wild Shape, Grasping Tide (Druid), Savage Rend (Beast Form), Fire Hawk, Call Forth the Spirit Pack, Visions of Blood, Summon Giant Toad[/sblock]

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
just [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION]. I know it's holidays stateside, & I hope you all enjoyed yourselves (& didn't eat too much turkey ;)). Anyways you've done a great job with Kressle as she's super-slippery but you've kept her penned in pretty well[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=r1g]Not sure if Ruarc's attacks were good enough to hit . . . let me know if not and I'll alter the post. Also, will he Ruarc take that bleed damage before he makes his save, or does hit happen next round for the first time? If he takes it before he makes his save I'll have to alter the post slightly as well.[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Ezmerelda pursues the archer doggedly as ice continues to crackle and steam along the length of her sword.

"You sure you don't want to surrender? We do take prisoners, you know. Frankly I've been a bit of a bandit myself, from time to time. Happens to most who live and die by the sword eventually. No hard feelings, ay?"

With that she dashed the final yard and leapt up...a sudden puff of wind buoying her up just long enough for her spin entirely around once in midair with sword outstretched, building momentum for a final slash as she landed directly in front of the archer!

(Frigid Blade and some embellishment, sadly. :))

renau1g

First Post
[SBLOCK=ooc]
OK, bad news. Computer HD crashed at work. Lost my Maptools files as they're not backed up due to corporate policy...the battle was pretty close to complete anyways. Did you kill or ko Kressle? Also, the young man macthing the description from Happs was the archer still in the raised platform. He surrendered after Kressle was defeated. [/sblock]

HandofMystra

First Post
[sblock=ooc]ack! I don't even want to know what your work IT rules are. For my part, I would want to take the young guy prisoner. I don't see any realistic good coming from bargaining with the head of the gang. Keeping one prisoner alive has already caused us to leave a party member behind. [/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]Ruarc's not keen on taking bandits prisoner at all. With anything else he's much more 'live and let live,' but bandits are a disease that needs removing.[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=IT]
My company just doesn't back up non-selected file types. That way they don't waste server space backing up picture or mp3 files for our staff. Sadly, Maptools Campaign files are not amongst the selected files :( [/sblock]

Remove ads