[Adventure] Leader of the Pack ( DM: Velmont, Judge: ??? )

Son of Meepo

First Post
Ghourra throws open the front door standing in plain view of Ulmar.

"Come Ulmar. Surrender so that your brother might cure you." She hefts her great weapon in both hands. "Resist, and I shall drag you in here myself."

OOC: Sneaking isn't her style.

VanderLegion

First Post
Ghourra throws open the front door standing in plain view of Ulmar.

"Come Ulmar. Surrender so that your brother might cure you." She hefts her great weapon in both hands. "Resist, and I shall drag you in here myself."

OOC: Sneaking isn't her style.

OOC: Lol. So it would seem.
[MENTION=13739]Velmont[/MENTION]: Would I need to make a check if I wanted to move upstairs (to get past the bad floors) out of combat? Wanna move into one of the rooms looking out the window above the door.

Luinnar

First Post
Mythra commands his minion to wait on the ground floor and rushes to the safety of the second floor.

OOC: Mythra will go to the top floor to fire spells out the windows and leave the owlbear outside near where the enemies are at.

Bellegon will sneak out through the side window and observe from the side. The idea being that between attacks from the floor and gate keeping by Ghourra, he can attack and slip back into the house before being besieged.

Stealth (1d20+15=16) - not stellar :)

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
GM: With Ghourra action, I'll give you everyone a full round action of preparation. As long as no one attack during this round, the enemy won't attack this round. People who want to climb on the second floor can do so, but going through the rotten floor is considered difficult terrain when not in combat.

VanderLegion

First Post
GM: With Ghourra action, I'll give you everyone a full round action of preparation. As long as no one attack during this round, the enemy won't attack this round. People who want to climb on the second floor can do so, but going through the rotten floor is considered difficult terrain when not in combat.

In that case, I'll move to H19 (Double move run, 7 base speed, so 18 squares total, 2 squares of difficult terrain for a total of 16 squares moved)

Remove ads