Adventure - Long Live the Queen (group 1) [Boddynock judging]

thegreyman

First Post
Dorrin cocks his head at Jallembo, slightly confused. "But you won't be seeing them before they see you... All the ants I've ever seen aren't encumbered by darkness. You're gonna need a light to see them, and they'll be able to see that coming."

He shrugs. "Still, if you and Quint want point, you can have it. I'll get up there as soon as possible to get the ants off of you, but it might take me a few seconds." He grins as he slaps his bulky armor.

Phoenix8008

First Post
"If you wish to go further forward, I cannot stop you, but if you are too far ahead my skills will be useless for a short bit while I catch up to you..." Saithnar says to the others.

Last edited:

Amaury

First Post
thegreyman said:
Dorrin cocks his head at Jallembo, slightly confused. "But you won't be seeing them before they see you... All the ants I've ever seen aren't encumbered by darkness. You're gonna need a light to see them, and they'll be able to see that coming."

He shrugs. "Still, if you and Quint want point, you can have it. I'll get up there as soon as possible to get the ants off of you, but it might take me a few seconds." He grins as he slaps his bulky armor.

Jallembo shrugs: "Sure, but we may simply be able to spot the entrance of the hive.. or we can limit our light radius and hear their activity.. Let's see what the others have to say.."

Amaury

First Post
Phoenix8008 said:
"If you wish to go further forward, I cannot stop you, but if you are too far ahead my skills will be useless for a short bit while I catch up to you..." Saithnar says to the others.

"What skills do you talk of??" Jallembo asks in a slightly suspicious tone. could he be the one with mind control powers? he thinks

Ximix

First Post
Amaury said:
Jallembo shrugs: "Sure, but we may simply be able to spot the entrance of the hive.. or we can limit our light radius and hear their activity.. Let's see what the others have to say.."

Looking at the other members of the group, the slender Elf looks at Jallembo and shrugs slightly. "I am no tactician. I will travel in the middle or back ranks to best use my healing on those who become injured. I will be carrying my shield, but I could also carry a lantern or torch. If an ant breaks through the ranks I can drop the torch and use my sword."

OOC: my apologies, out of state travel and then stomach flu has kept me from the boards.

GDI7007

First Post
"Yeah uh Ill stumble forward as long as i dont get chomped in half" Quint Says...

[sblock=OOC]Are we going any where?[/sblock]

thegreyman

First Post
Ximix said:
...If an ant breaks through the ranks I can drop the torch and use my sword."[/b]

"If an ant breaks through, I'm gonna be dead so you might want to run." Dorrin laughs as he says this. "Well, it seems most of us are in agreement. Quint and Jallembo will scout, I'll follow behind with Saithnar and Ximix. Let's see if there are some spare torches around, and get this extermination started."

Ximix

First Post
Phoenix8008 said:
OK, how about this for marching order: Jallembo, Quint, Dorrin, Saithnar, Ximix. Seems to be what most have agreed to so far.

OOC: When two abreast works then Jallembo and Quint in first rank then Dorrin and Saithnar in second rank and Ximix in back. (IF I understand correctly)
Ximix is ready to go, lit torch in hand and shield strapped on...

Remove ads