• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] Madness at Gardmore Abbey

FourMonos

First Post
Merri listens intently to the story, waiting until what she feels are the more seasoned adventurers have decided to do. "Well, if you guys want to stop the demons and stuff, can I come and help. I mean... if I can. Help, that is... Ask Eva! I almost never make problems and stuff."

OOC: I'm sorry to see you go @pathfinderq1 it's always great playing with you. Hopefully you can join us again when time allows.

Pathfinder's absence does create a certain hole at leader as Merri is only a hybrid Ardent. Less heals means you'll have to be more careful or more rests.

Dekana

Explorer
"Uh, well..." Eva replies to Merri. "I do remember something about you getting kidnapped and thrown into a pit as a sacrifice... But that's okay! It's a good thing to attract trouble when you're an adventurer."

"As for me, I'm totally up for meeting some demons."

Son of Meepo

First Post
Lady Oakley smiles as you have been more than willing to help her.

"Now I have no intention of sending you out there alone. This is my curse to bear and I will see it through to the end. You will be my guests for lunch and then we will leave, so please, if there are any other questions you have for me, or anything else you think you might need, now is the time to make such arrangements."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Umm, maybe you should stay and send a guide with us, milady? We are all seasoned adventurers and may have different ideas of what's safe and what's not and take foolish or unnecessary risks to accomplish what we need. There is very little in way of bodyguards with us. And if you fall, Oakley legacy dies with you. Who will protect those few innocents of Daunton then?"

Son of Meepo

First Post
So I should stay here and fear that my family may be threatened at any time, for the rest of my life then? No, I'm at least as seasoned a warrior as you. I don't need your protection. I need to know that my family will be protected. I'm not going to keep them locked behind these stone walls forever.

Besides, which one of you follows Vulkur and has the knowledge needed to cleanse the temple?

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Is there a way you can teach one of us or explain what needs to be done while we're on the way? Just in case something happens to you...That's why I still think you should remain behind and wait until we clear the area. Otherwise, no matter how skilled you are, something can go wrong or they may recognize you as the greatest threat and focus fire on you."

Son of Meepo

First Post
"It would be very difficult if you are not a true worshiper of Valkur, though it would help if you have experience in casting ritual magic. Your concern is noted however. There is a book in the library that has been handed down that describes the ritual. I will make sure to take it with us."

Remove ads