[Adventure] Madness at Gardmore Abbey

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: Drew and Papolstaanas have great skill rolls, I think they should take the search and find rolls.

"Maybe the two quietest should go first and look for the secret door, but don't go in without us. Someone inside could know about it too."

Son of Meepo

First Post
GM: Luckily for you guys the typical orc isn't very perceptive. Considering your bonuses beat their passive perception, you couldn't fail.

Drew and Pap quietly scout around the wall. Eventually you find a breach that leads to an overgrown area just inside. After about an hour of searching, you see no signs of the secret entrance. You can either slip through the gap or you can attempt a more direct approach over or through.

GM: You options to enter are...

1. The breach in the wall.
  2. Climb the wall.
  3. Walk through the guarded front gate.

"Let me check the wall from above. Maybe there is something I can see from higher up." whispers Drew

OOC: [MENTION=78756]Son of Meepo[/MENTION]: change of perspective, maybe granting new perception roll? Swift flight up to 10 squares of flight to somewhere high(er) then the wall (like nearby tree) or top of the wall if there is a place where he can lay hidden (such as some kind of semi-breach) - if he doesn't notice anything, we're returning to the party.

Last edited:

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: whoops, I forgot this was updated.

Merri looks at some of the trees, "Okay Drew, but watch out for that tree, it has some poison sumac on it. Itchy! Also try to look like a bird, because the orcs can see you better if you climb a tree.

"I think we should avoid the main gate and see if we can get through the breach in the wall."

Merri sets off, skipping lightly, hoping the others will follow.

Mewness

First Post
OOC: I agree with trying for the breach, but I think MetaVoid was after GM input on the Swift Flight idea (based on the possibility of getting more information after those indifferent Perception checks).

OOC: As I understand it, we are not back with the party yet, SoM gave us a choice, I was just trying to see if there is a "better" breach or potential secret door hideout nearby which could be revealed from the top of the wall.

Remove ads