• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] Marna is Missing (DM: pacdidj, Judge: renau1g)

Luinnar

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
What would be the best course of action for Alnar to take? Any ideas? Diplomacy is one of my highest skills (+10). Arcana is fairly good (+7).[/sblock]

pacdidj

First Post
[sblock=samursus]MetaVoid already used an Insight roll for 1 success this round, and the secondary skills can each only be used once. You'll need to roll a primary skill or Arcana for Ferris to be able to aid another this round. Feel free to retcon as necessary.[/sblock]

I believe next roll has already accrued +6 bonus so you could roll Primary skill of +7 or any other for aid another (each of those has good chance of success, with Diplomacy already spoken for by Luinnar.

Also, if DM allows it, samursus could maybe keep the roll? Just change the modifier?

samursus

Explorer
[sblock=ooc] Retconned ... my bad :) So now we have a +6 for Luinnar or Dekana... uh oh...I now see that our best Primary skill of the remaining characters was my Dungeoneering +5... maybe I should reroll Dungeoneering,with the Aid Another bonuses, as an actual Skill check (after Luinnar succeeds on an Aid Another (Arcana) check)??[/sblock]

Last edited:

pacdidj

First Post
[sblock=ooc]So, with Ferris' and Sir Exsixten's rolls that's a total of +6 worth of aid on a primary skill check by Jezebel if Alnar decides to go with a Diplomacy aid another roll. Also, don't forget about Dayna's Blessing, which will stack with other bonuses. Alternatively, Alnar could make a primary skill check with a +4 mod, and then decide whether or not to invoke Dayna's Blessing... up to you guys.[/sblock]

samursus

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]Didn't Cyr also succeed on an Aid another roll, bringing the total so far to +6 for Alnar or Jezebel? +8 to Jezebel if Alnar succeeds?[/sblock]

pacdidj

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I may have interpreted his post wrong, but I thought MetaVoid was using his Insight check to gain 1 success this round, rather than as an aid another.[/sblock]

Remove ads