[Adventure] New Cyre Borderlands (Judge: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mezegis

First Post
Ryda looks to Grys, and offers a slight nod. Shall we get into position then?

She waits until Grys is ready, and then slowly creaps up to her designated position, and having learned from her earlier mishap, vanishes quickly into the mists, awaiting the spirit distraction, and arcane alpha strike.

[sblock=Mechanics]Stealth: 1d20+11=27[/sblock]

evilbob

Explorer
Unit 16 moves up slightly to be in front of the others.
[sblock=ooc]Not sure if we need to redraw the map to have coordinates or not, but basically 16 will move to the corner of the "PCs start here" area and get his hammer ready. His cue to act will be after the eladrin attack after Jarren's spirit animal goes in.

I'm guessing the stealthy types are headed toward the east/west tent, right?[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
Mythra moves slowly but clumsily after the others have left; until he is just within visual range of the fire pit.

[sblock=stealth 7]Link I did not add any modifiers for the fog.

Or are they rest of us suppose to wait? :-S
[/sblock]

Antithetist

First Post
Jarren closes in until he can see the target tent and then waits, watching, poised and ready to call his spirit companion into action once Grys and Ryda give him the sign that they are in position.

[sblock=OOC]I'm back!

Thanks a bunch for running Jarren, Bob. Happily it seems like my absence wasn't a big pain since I got back in time for combat. :)[/sblock]

RickRoll

First Post
New Map now with coordinates

[sblock=ooc]
Ok, here's the map. Please let me know where you're going, when, etc. We'll use combat rounds for now, so make sure your actions are posted accordingly. Those waiting behind please let me know how many rounds or what other trigger you're using for knowing when to move up.

Reason I haven't put any tokens for enemies on the map is that beyond 5 squares is heavily obscured and they have total cover (or is it concealment). Anything within 5 has concealment so be sure to take that into consideration and you can only see 5 in front of you. Also, can you please post an initiative roll with your actions so we get that taken care of.

Welcome back Antithetist. P.S. I hope you all enjoy my magnificent Paint skills ;)
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Cyre.jpg
    Cyre.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 96

Mezegis

First Post
[sblock=Loc/Init]Ryda will sneak to P24 (That's the tent with the dwarf in it right? I got confused with the east/west/left thing.
Here Initiative is: 1d20+7=25
She will be waiting for a fireball type effect to hit the hobgoblins.

As an aside, what type of cloth is the tent made out of? How noisy would it be to try and slice through?[/sblock]

evilbob

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]Unit 16 should be around S...33? I think it's S33. He'll go to just past the tip of the starting area; he can't really see the camp or anything but he sees lots of trees/bushes at that point. He wants to get close enough to get in there when needed but he doesn't want to get close enough to need to be stealthy, cause he ain't so good at that.

He will be waiting for a fireball or other AoE as well. If he can't see it, he is counting on either seeing his companions fire it or hearing it.

Initiative: a massive 9[/sblock]
[sblock=Unit 16]
Unit 16 Warforged Warden 4
Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: 17, Passive Insight: 12, Senses: Normal
AC:22, Fort:18, Reflex:14, Will:14
HP:57/57, Bloodied:28, Surge Value:14, Surges left:13/13
Action Points/Daily Item Uses/Milestones: 1/0/0
Powers:
Font of Life
Nature's Wrath
Warden's Fury / Warden's Grasp
Weight of Earth