(Adventure) Slaying the Dreamer [Judge: Uriel]

Jack Haggerty

First Post
Jack rushes in beside Lady Fant and Quickwhip to hack away at the construct's knees with his newfound sword... Perhaps he can distract the monster long enough for Fant or quickwhip to get in a killing blow. After all, the quicker they can dispatch this animated monstrosity, the sooner they can get out of here.

Jack will "aid another" to give Lady Fant a +2 to her attack roll. Attack -2? (+1 size, -1 material, -2 weapon size, +magical bonus)... must hit AC 10.

Last edited:

Mithreander

Explorer
Quickwhip smiles as his blade connects and notes how well the party works together. He knows that in a matter of notime, their advesary will be out of their way and they can move to more important targets.

Jack Haggerty

First Post
An oddity of life or death struggles... In the midst of battle mere seconds seem to stretch on into days and even weeks, allowing the combatants ample time to ponder the possible outcomes and dire consquences of the bloody contest.

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
He's posted as recently as Sunday; I sent him an e-mail, but it bounced (invalid e-mail address?).

I know he's been having trouble, and frankly, I wouldn't mind at all just heading back to the tavern just now. It is not, I believe, the first adventure in ENworld that has gone this route.

Gurdjieff

First Post
[OoC: I'll ask him if he'll continue this game as I know him in real life. I know he has only little time this week, so a reply might take some time.]***

[EDIT]
[OoC: Janos just finished 3 weeks of exams and this week is something called the "SK-Week", in which he didnt have much time either. He is willing to continue the game, and I'm sure he'll post here as soon as he finds the time. Just so you know what's happening.
[/EDIT]

Last edited:

Jack Haggerty

First Post
OOC: It's been nearly a month since his last post in this game, though he had found time to post to the message boards less than a week ago. The least he could do is warn us if he's going to be unable to post in-game for an extended period of time. If he isn't going to show us even that small courtesy, then I'm all for cutting our losses here.

Last edited:

Remove ads