(Adventure) Slaying the Dreamer [Judge: Uriel]

Janos Audron

Explorer
"I'm sorry Fant, but I can't see if they're magical".

Jack walks towards the sword sword, jumps and grabs it. As soon as he grabs it, the swords starts radiating an eerie pruple light.

Once you study the blade a little better, you notice some runes carved into the blade.

[The sword is a short sword made of bone. It has a -1 penalty on attack and damage because it has been made of an inferior material. It is made for Medium-sized creatures.]

"On second thought", Dravin says with a little smile, "that one might just be magical."

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Fant grunts. "Mind risking it, Jack? Or will you stick with the 'shiv'?" asks Fant. Whatever the answer, Fant asks "Are you ready? Good. Let's go." She leads the way towards the guard post, her previous goal still firmly in mind.

Jack Haggerty

First Post
"It's a wee bit top heavy for the likes o' me," Jack decides, "But it sure is pretty enough."

Jack sheathes his dagger, and keeps the odd sword in hand. "Out the door, an' straight on is the way out. The guard's post is on the right side o' the hall. The front door is past the fountain an' that walking heap o' armor."

Jack follows up Fant as she heads out.

Janos Audron

Explorer
Jack Haggerty said:
Jack sheathes his dagger, and keeps the odd sword in hand. "Out the door, an' straight on is the way out. The guard's post is on the right side o' the hall. The front door is past the fountain an' that walking heap o' armor."

Jack follows up Fant as she heads out.

So you're going to attack the construct?

Mithreander

Explorer
Quickwhip grabs the other greatsword and swings it expertly. "I think I'll take this allong to see if he minds. I'll talk to him when we see him." Quickwhip then takes his sword from his sheath and replaces it with the new sword. "If not, then I'll just ask for my old one back."

He then follows after the others, once more in search of the mage and their employer, avoiding any conflict that amy raise ahead of them. It was time to bring this mystery to a close.

Janos Audron

Explorer
Thomas Hobbes said:
Fant will lead them to the guardhouse; if she has to fight the construct, she won't object, but she'll avoid it if she can.

[Oh come on, that's just pushing your luck...:)]

As you walk around the corner, the construct spots you and charges. It swings its longsword at Fant and slices through her armor. You take 5 damage.

Initiative order:

Construct
Jack
Mithreander
Fant
Dravin

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Fant reels from the blow, staggering sideways with a gasp as the contruct's weapon bites into her side. She grits her teeth and raises her shield, taking a swing at her enemy.

"Davin! Get over here!" she barks.

Last edited:

Remove ads