(Adventure) Slaying the Dreamer [Judge: Uriel]

Mithreander

Explorer
Sure you are... Quickwhip says, giving the rogue a disbelieving look, but says nothing willing to give him the benifit of the doubt.

"Hurry it up! We have a lot more to cover here." Quickwhip whispers instead.

Turning to their other ocmpanion he whispers "Could we not just talk to the wizard directly to see if we can determine his inocents?"

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
"Currently, I believe he's gone to fight our employer," says Fant grimly. "Isn't that what you said, Jack? We should ascertain his wherabouts, subdue him, and then perhaps we can ask him questions and look for evidence. But now that he knows that we're here, investigation will be difficult until he's no longer a threat to us."

Mithreander

Explorer
Quickwhip nods and says "If you're finished here, lets go see if we can do just that."

Quickwhip, the decision made, starts to head where they had left their employer to see if they had happened to meet there. Also, perhaps during the battle, interesting tidbits between the two will be shared that may shed some light on this mystory(sp?).

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Fant leads the way out of the central area via the door they came in, pausing there to listen for any commotion. Failing any hints otherwise, she'll lead the group towards the front door. Fant's annoyed; she wouldn't mind being able to shout imperiously at some guards to lay down their arms about now.

Jack Haggerty

First Post
Thomas Hobbes said:
Fant leads the way out of the central area via the door they came in, pausing there to listen for any commotion. Failing any hints otherwise, she'll lead the group towards the front door. Fant's annoyed; she wouldn't mind being able to shout imperiously at some guards to lay down their arms about now.

Catching the faint odor of a woman who wants to bust some heads, Jack jerks his head to the left, down toward the eastern end of the hallway.

"Over here," Jack says, "The guard post is that ways... And I thinks I saw a smithy or a armory of some sort thereabouts. P'haps I can find me something a little more dangerous than this little shiv."

Mithreander

Explorer
Quickwhip follows after wanting nothing more then exorsizing his right to bring justice to those that need it, and especially if that practice allowed him to draw his blade.

Creamsteak

Explorer
(Glad to see you back Janos. Next time you start to have problems with using the boards frequently, just inform me of what you want to do right away.)

Janos Audron

Explorer
Jack leads the way, as he has walked there before, but once he turns the corner and he sees the impressive fountain, he also spots another one of those constructs behind it.

Remove ads