(Adventure) Slaying the Dreamer [Judge: Uriel]

Mithreander

Explorer
OOC: I am not one to talk, but must ask anyway... howlong should we give Mr. Janos? If I had a choice, I'd say until the 17th of next month (double the amount of time I was absent for in all of my adventures). What say you? I was given a month before Creamsteak moved to close my string... and I barely saved it, and after the fact. If that time scale seems more to everyones liking then that's fine by me.

Jack Haggerty

First Post
OOC: I'm ready to close up and move on as soon as the judges give the go ahead... At this point, I'd be more than happy to simply find my stuff and enough cash to hire a wizard to teleport us back to the Red Dragon Inn.

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Ooc: We've already asked once; they suggested we give him more time. I agree with Jack- Janos seems to have jumped ship on this one, and I'd be happy to get Fant back in the game.

Jack Haggerty

First Post
OOC: For the record... Tuesday (tomorrow) marks one month since Janos' last post in this adventure. Thursday marks five months since the beginning of this thread.

Janos Audron

Explorer
[I've had a very serious talk with my parents about my grades at university (they really started going down this year) and since then I've been spending way more time on homework. Actually, I've started making homework... The second thing that has taken forum time away is my increased presence at my student union... Indeed, it has been a month since I've actually been on these forums (while I used to hang around over an hour a day), but I do intend to finish this game...]

Jack quickly look around the room. There are multiple paintings on the wall, a beautiful tapistry and some candlebras. Each of those items would fetch a nice price.

As he searches for gold or valuables in the chest that's besides the bed, he finds nothing but clothes. Determined, however, that Mirrek has to have some gold, he looks under the matress and to his satisfaction he finds a scroll and a pouch which seems to be filled with coins.

Last edited:

Jack Haggerty

First Post
Janos Audron said:
[I've had a very serious talk with my parents about my grades at university (they really started going down this year) and since then I've been spending way more time on homework. Actually, I've started making homework... The second thing that has taken forum time away is my increased presence at my student union... Indeed, it has been a month since I've actually been on these forums (while I used to hang around over an hour a day), but I do intend to finish this game...]

OOC: Thanks for letting us know, Janos. Do what you need to do. This is by no means more important than your schoolwork.

Janos Audron said:
Jack quickly look around the room. There are multiple paintings on the wall, a beautiful tapistry and some candlebras. Each of those items would fetch a nice price.

As he searches for gold or valuables in the chest that's besides the bed, he finds nothing but clothes. Determined, however, that Mirrek has to have some gold, he looks under the matress and to his satisfaction he finds a scroll and a pouch which seems to be filled with coins.

Jack pulls the pillowcase off of a pillow for use as a sack. He tosses in the purse of coins, the scroll, and as many of the candelabras as will fit. He considers the paintings and the tapestry, but they'd be far to large to haul off, if they want to move quickly.

Mithreander said:
Quickwhip notes the theft and frowns. "I thought you were looking for your equipment!" he whispers fiercely.

"I am," Jack replies as he works, "but until I find it, I'll hold this as collateral."

Remove ads