(Adventure) Slaying the Dreamer [Judge: Uriel]

Jack Haggerty

First Post
Jack makes his way quickly and quietly down the hall to the door that stands opposite of the door to the library. He pauses momentarily to examine the door. If it appears safe, he will listen at the door momentarily, before opening it carefully.

For some reason the boards are adverse to loading the Character thread. I'll edit in my skill bonuses later.

Janos Audron

Explorer
[Mirrek offered to store your armor and weapons for you, but you have no idea where he left them].

There appears to be nothing behind the door that makes any noise. The door is unlocked and isn't completly shut. As you stare into the room you see a very luxerous bedroom.

Jack Haggerty

First Post
"Nothing yet." Jack steps into the room, looking around for his pack and armaments. He makes as thorough a check as he can without dawdling. Even if he doesn't find his personal effects, maybe he can find something that will help to replace them...

Jack is looking first for his gear, and secondly for anything valuable. Search +6.

Mithreander

Explorer
Janos said:
Quickwhip, why does your greatsword do 2d6+2 instead of 2d6+1

OOC: Good question! My first guess is that I messed up and McBeth did not catch the mistake. I'll change it right away.

Quickwhip, standing out in the hall with Fant, looks about nerviously, as he whispers through the door, "Don't forget to look for any evedence while your there!

Jack Haggerty

First Post
Mithreander said:
Quickwhip, standing out in the hall with Fant, looks about nerviously, as he whispers through the door, "Don't forget to look for any evedence while your there!

Jack jumps at the startlingly sudden whisper... He had completely forgotten that Quickwhip was with them. Despite all his precautions, the noise causes him to bump his head on the bottom of the bed.

Under his breath, he pours out an eloquently fluent torrent of invective directed not only toward Quickwhip, but also the bed itself. Had any sailors been present, they would have been shocked and abashed at the display.

Mithreander

Explorer
"Sorry! Quickwhip says, ashamed to have caused such a stream of insults... until he realizes what was being said... and to whom!

He scowls at the butt of the rogue as it continues to squirm under the bed.

Remove ads