[Adventure]: Stormcrow Tor (Judge: THB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pathfinderq1

First Post
Sweetness continued to yip and snarl, but like any gnoll she began to look for a way out, or a place to hide. This was not going well...

With little in the way of options, though, she flicked her dagger at Agera once again.

OOC:
>Standard: Attack with thrown dagger/Disheartening Strike; +13 vs. AC= 24 (hit, for 10 damage and Agera takes -2 to attacks until end of next turn); roll Roll Lookup

>I've got to say, this is getting pretty frustrating. Does anybody have anything else left that will help us finish this?

Erekose13

Explorer
Gogmorthak moves back in to engage opposite Sweatness. His great axe falls heavily on Agera giving him a moment to breathe.

ooc: not really. pretty much out of most things now.

[sblock=ooc]
Move: back into position
Standard: warrior's surge vs. agera ac (1d20+15=23, 1d12+7=18) = hit, 18 dmg and Gog uses a healing surge.

Note: any enemy attacking me with a melee atk until end of encounter takes 7 cold.

[sblock=stat block]Gogmorthak d'Tharashk - Orc Barbarian 6
Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: 19, Passive Insight: 14
AC: 18, Fort: 21, Reflex: 15, Will: 15 - Speed: 6
HP: 37/68, Bloodied: 34, Surge Value: 17, Surges left:9/12
Action Points: 0

Powers:
Devastating Strike
Howling Strike
Wild Shape

Warriors Surge
Swift Charge
Avalanche Strike
Hammer Fall
Grasping Claws
Combat Sprint

Rage Strike
Rage Drakes Fury
Frost Wolf Rage
Combat Surge

Deathcut Hide Armor
Brooch of Shielding
Flame Bracers
Potion of Vigor
[/sblock][/sblock]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Arkavas, unable to help Radtash focuses on eliminating the threat, though he's seen that melee just ends up in a big mess.

After taking a very brief moment to think, he puts some distance between himself and the evil thing from the crypt. He hurls his blade at her with all his strength. The fullblade flies through the air and manages to nick the witch on the shoulder, but instead of falling or returning to the artificer's hand, it floats in mid air before the infernal she-devil taunting her. If it could laugh, it would.

[sblock=Actions]Move: I8
Minor: Dancing Weapon thrown to F5
Minor: Dancing weapon attack
Attack: 1d20+12+2(CA) = 18;1d12+6=8[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]Keep your hope. I think she's only got like 57 hp (this includes our three recent attempts)[/sblock]

[sblock=Radtash Save vs. Death]1d20=16. Still has 2 more fails before death.[/sblock]

drothgery

First Post
Narvala begins to grow frustrated, as the beam of holy light she fires at the tiefling goes wide again.

[sblock=mechanics]atk; dmg (1d20+10=12, 1d8+7=12)[/sblock]

ooc: I've been down to nothing but at-wills for a few rounds now. There was a reason why Narvala only grudgingly agreed to press on at all after the last encounter.

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Update coming later, but I have a question to HMG: How could you put your hand on a Dancing Weapon? That kind of enchantment is lvl20 minimum if I look at the compendium.[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Agera push away from her Gogmorthak, but not without getting harmed by his frost aura. The orc feels the dark energy eating him and weakening his legs.

She then step away from the dancing floor. "You really are my favorite toy, barbarian." She points her rod, but this time, Gogmorthak resist the first two attempt of Agera to pierce his mind but she finally succeed, and Gogmorthak cannot resist the urge to attack Narvala, who get a serious blow from her ally.

[SBLOCK=Mechanic]Gruff
Start: Death Save 1d20=6 Miss

Agera
Immediat Interrupt: Grave Wrath vs Fort on Gog (1d20+9=26) Hit. Gog is pushed back 3 squares (to I5) and takes ongoing 10 necrotic damage and is slowed (save ends both). Agera takes 7 damages.

Start: Recharge (1d6=2) Nope

Move: Crawl to D5

Standard: Unhinging Ray vs Refl on Gog (1d20+9=13, 1d6+4=9) Miss, thanks Sweetness Rattling effect

Unhinging Ray vs Refl on Gog (1d20+9=12, 1d6+4=7) Miss

Unhinging Ray vs Refl on Gog (1d20+9=28, 1d6+4=6) Hit, 6 psychic damage and slide 2 square (to K3) and 1 MBA vs Narvala.

Gogmorthak
Free: Melee Basic Attack vs AC on Narvala (1d20+13=25, 1d12+7=15) Hit for 15 damage.
[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Status]
Agera: -248, Bloodied, -2 att. UEoNT(Sweetness), Prone

Agera: AC: 21, Fort: 18, Refl: 20, Will: 19;
AoO: +12 vs AC; 1d8+4 damage and 1d6+4 necrotic damage and push 2 squares.

Arkavras 22/46 [4], +1AC UEoNT
Gogmorthak 31(26)/68 [8], 1AP, ongoing 10 necrotic damage and slowed (save ends both)
Gruff -7+6/55 [6], Dying(-1), 1AP
Narvala 13/42 [1], Bloodied, 1AP
Radtash -9/39 [2], Dying(-1), 1AP
Sweetness 18/45 [6], Bloodied 1AP[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Map]
attachment.php
[/SBLOCK]

Attachments

• Map.jpg
    Map.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=Judge: Dancing Weapon questions]Valemont is not the only one unfamiliar with this power, though my questions are more mechanical in nature. The Dancing Weapon power is not exactly clear as to the following points:

1. How many hit points does the weapon have?
2. Does the weapon use Arkavas' move actions or does it have its own
3. Can the weapon move out of range once it has been thrown?[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC] You power have the summoning key word. Bold text should answers your questions. For your last question, yes, it can go out of range. It just appear within that range.
SUMMONED CREATURE said:
A creature you summon uses these rules, unless a power description says otherwise.

• Allied Creature: When you use a summoning power, you create a creature that is an ally to you and your allies. The power determines where the summoned creature appears.

• Your Defenses: The summoned creature’s defenses equal yours when you summon it, not including any temporary bonuses or penalties.

• Hit Points: The summoned creature’s maximum hit points equal your bloodied value. When the summoned creature drops to 0 hit points, it is destroyed, and you lose a healing surge. If you have no healing surges left, you instead take damage equal to half your bloodied value.

• No Healing Surges: The summoned creature lacks healing surges, but if a power allows it to spend a healing surge, you can spend a healing surge for it. The summoned creature, rather than you, then gains the benefit of the healing surge.

• Speed: The summoning power determines the summoned creature’s speed.

• Commanding the Creature: The summoned creature has no actions of its own; you spend actions to command it mentally. You can command the creature only if you have line of effect to it. When you command the creature, the two of you share knowledge but not senses.
As a minor action, you can command the summoned creature to take one of the following actions, if it is physically capable of taking that action: crawl, escape, fly, open or close a door or a container, pick up or drop an item, run, stand up, shift, squeeze, or walk. The summoning power determines any special commands you can give the summoned creature and gives an action type for each command. If a special command is a minor action, you can give that command only once during each of your turns.

• Attacks and Checks: If a summoning power allows the summoned creature to attack, you make an attack through the creature, as specified in the power description. If the summoned creature can make a skill check or an ability check, you make the check. Attacks and checks you make through the creature do not include temporary bonuses or penalties to your statistics.

• Duration: Unless the summoning power states otherwise, the summoned creature lasts until the end of the encounter and then disappears. As a minor action, you can dismiss the summoned creature.
[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads