First Post
[sblock=Judge]
[SBLOCK=Loot]Group
Quest Item - Amulet of False Life +2

Arkavas:
Amulet +2 (Parcel Lvl 5 - +1)
1190 gp (Parcel Lvl 4 - Gold)

Gogmorthak
Belt of Raging Endurance (Parcel Lvl 5 - +4)
2160 (Parcel Lvl 6 - Gold)

Gruff:
1350 gp (Parcel Lvl 5 - Gold)

Narvala
Holy Gauntlets (Parcel Lvl 4 - +3)

Radtash
1190 gp (Parcel Lvl 4 - Gold)
Bracers of Mental Might (Parcel Lvl 5 - +1)

Sweetness
Boots of Surging Speed (Parcel Lvl 4 +3)

So everyone will have parcel for level 5 and 6, and an extra gold equal to 1/5 of magical item of each of these level. Gog is calculated for level 6 and 7.[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=XP Award]Ambush: 325 XP (20% of the encounter because of an early escape)
What's my name?: 975 XP
Vault Room: 1728 XP

Twice that amount as LEB states: 6056 XP

That means everyone get 1010 XP and 5 RP, except Radtash who has been NPCed all the second part (0 RP for Radtash) and Gruff who has been NPCed for the last 3 months (2 RP for Gruff)[/SBLOCK]

Approved.[/sblock]

pathfinderq1

First Post
Sweetness slept rather restlessly- it was hard to tell whether the gnoll was snoring or growling. She woke up early, but was forced to content herself with a breakfast of cold rations- even her ravenous nature was not enough to contemplate raw undead tiefling...

"So, we got what we wanted, yep yep yep, and we got key, right? How's about we get out of this dead place, go kill some bird guys, and get our reward, yep yep yep?" If she had any moral questions about handing over what was obviously a dark and dangerous item, there was no sign- she seemed more interested in the potential of dead kenku for lunch...

OOC: Leveling up nearly done- will submit for Level 6 approval, hopefully sending by tonight. Does anyone have a Bag of Holding or similar 'safe' container for carrying the necklace?

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]OK. So remind me what RP are. I forgot again, and I can't seem to get to the wiki page that explains it.[/sblock]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Thanks. That means that Arkavas is now at level 6. I'll get to putting his page up, since now I know where the LEB wiki went. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to start over since all I have is a cached page for Arkavas.

For the purpose of the game, however, I'll announce his level-up choices:
Feat: Versatile Expertise - Staff/Heavy Blade
Power: Energy Conversion
Total XP: 7757
AC: 22
Fort: 16
Ref: 18
Will: 17
(I'm assuming the +2 amulet is protection right?)
HP: 51
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Yes, the amulet gives +2 to all defenses except AC. No other powers.

Also, I think Expertise feat are banned. Instead, you get a +1 to att. to all attack power at lvl 5, 15 and 25.[/SBLOCK]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Thanks for mentioning the ban. I'll use the Headsman's Chop feat instead. BTW. The AC I posted was not modified by the amulet (unless CB did it, but it doesn't appear so).[/sblock]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Arkavas spends some time resting, while he debates with himself over the best way to safely transport the amulet back to their sponsor. He's not sure whether the thing curses only those who wear it or anyone simply touching it. He inspects it carefully. When he finds it necessary to manipulate it, he's careful to do it with a tool, such as a chair leg, or a piece of cloth.

He also spends some time familiarizing himself with the key and its role in operating the portal.[sblock=Arcana]1d20+14 = 16[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
Arkavas thinks that the taint of Khyber might corrupt someone carrying it without wearing it, but that would take years to start to affect such person. Without using the magic within the amulet, the power are very limited and only the weakest soul could be affected. But someone using the magic in the item would leave his mind and soul wide open to Khyber. For now, carrying it in anyone pack wouldn't be dangerous.

For the key, it seems only touching the purple glow with the key would open it for a limited time before it close again. Even than, the key seems to be usable at will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads