[Adventure]: Stormcrow Tor (Judge: THB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pathfinderq1

First Post
Sweetness continued to prowl around the room as Arkavas conducted his investigations- there was always the possibility that some scrap of food might have been left behind 'somewhere'. The gnoll kept moving almost constantly, growling and muttering to herself as she searched.

"We can get out of here, right, yep yep yep?"

OOC: So who else is still here? And is there any hope of finishing this? It has been awfully quiet lately.

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]The adventure is almost done. I had planned first one last encounter, but with two inactive players, and me having less time for another week, I was thinking to wrap it up here, as the original adventure had planned it. So, all that remain is roleplay, so as long as at least one character want to move thing forward, go can go fast up to the end.[/SBLOCK]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Arkavas bags the amulet and moves to the portal applying the key, "Alright then. Let's get this trinket to our employer post haste." [sblock=OOC]I'm all for wrapping this up. I'm curious to see what the rest of the LEB scene is like:D.[/sblock]

pathfinderq1

First Post
Sweetness followed along behind the artificer- her dagger ready in one paw, and her Everburning torch in the other. The gnoll watched curiously as Arkavas used the key to open the portal- it was obvious that she wanted to get out of this strange tomb, and back to the comforts of civilization.

[sblock= OOC] I'd also vote for fast-forward to a wrap up [/sblock]

drothgery

First Post
"We'll take it back." Narvala said. "But I would advise our employer to destroy it, if a method of removing its taint cannot be found."

[sblock=ooc]Haven't gotten around to leveling up Narvala in LEB yet, but I'm fine with wrapping things up.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
As Arkavas touch the portal with the key, the portal opens and stay up for a few seconds before closing down again. He tries it again, a few time to allow everyone to cross the portal and leave the cursed room last.

The group walk down again the halls of the Tor before exiting. Sweetness come out first to make sure the way will be safe for the group. He spots one sentry hidden in the bush, but the kenku doesn't seems hostile. He seems only to look at the group who is now leaving the Tor. Probably the few survivor are waiting the group to leave the Tor to come back into there home.

The trip top Wroat is uneventful and takes two day. The group is happy to take a moment of break at a tavern before meeting with their employer. They found Gareth at the farm he has been referring. The tiefling is waiting for you in a bedroom that seems to be at the same moment a small office. Little decoration, a bed, a desk, a wardrobe and a mirror. Probably a room for the guest.

"Welcome, adventurers. So, how have been your trip. I suppose after a week, you have found the Tor and if you come back all is probably that you had some success in there. Was the Tor empty? Have you found the amulet? Do you have it with you?"

drothgery

First Post
"We have. But there is a... complication." Narvala said. "The amulet carries Khyber's taint. It will slowly corrupt anyone who possesses it. The final results of that process on the... person... we encountered with it were frightening."

She hoped he saw the implications of what she said. If that taint could not be removed, the amulet needed to be destroyed. And while it was possible she or one of the others would be able to manage the second if not the first, the Church of the Silver Flame had the best people on Khorvaire for that sort of thing.

Velmont

First Post
"What? But... how is it possible? What can be done?" ask Gareth, surprised and confused by the revelation made by Narvala.

pathfinderq1

First Post
As the group finally met with their employer, Sweetness hung back- the gnoll seemed content to let the scholars explain the 'difficulty' about the amulet. She stood back in the corner of the room by the door- most of her thought revolved around how to get hold of some of the farm's small edible creatures (chickens, cats, sheep...)

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
"It seems that the amulet needs to be either destroyed or disenchanted, but I'm afraid an attempt on our part to remove such a taint risks the destruction of the amulet." Arkavas turns to Narvala, "Perhaps the Church could help?" [sblock=OOC]Arcana = 1d20+15=25
What spells/rituals would do the trick without destroying the amulet?[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads