[Adventure]: Stormcrow Tor (Judge: THB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drothgery

First Post
"If anyone has resources to deal with this sort of thing, the Church would." She says. "I know some people in Flamekeep."

[sblock=ooc]
(I haven't posted a 6th-level Narvala for approval, so the skill modifiers I'm using are just her 5th-level values +1)

arcana;religion (1d20+11=18, 1d20+11=26)

Checking to aid Arkavas' investigations into its properties and any rituals that might cleanse the taint (Arcana check), and if any prayers might do the job or any specific person within the Church she might contact.
[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]On exceptional occasion, the church have successfully clean an item taint, but it is not an easy task. Destroying the item is a lot more easier and that's the way the church prefer to work with.

But the taint have little relation to the magical enchantment. A mundane item could be tainted. Destroying the enchantment, assuming the item stay intact, could still be a tainted.[/SBLOCK]

"It should be destroyed? What a shame. I had hope so long to get it back and now I have a chance to get it, I cannot have it, or I might lost my soul." Gareth seems sad. "Can I see it one last time?"

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
"It should be destroyed? What a shame. I had hope so long to get it back and now I have a chance to get it, I cannot have it, or I might lost my soul." Gareth seems sad. "Can I see it one last time?"
"Fair enough," Arkavas pulls the amulet from his pack and displays it for their patron, "She's a beaut isn't she." He then hands the amulet to Narvala, "Well mates, old Arkie's got to go home. I'll take my leave if it isn't too much trouble." He bows to the tiefling, "It's been a right pleasure working for you, and I must say I've had the thrill of my life."

Velmont

First Post
As Arkavas display it, Garreth make a step forward to take one last at the amulet. Before Arkavas understand the intention of Garreth, he quickly grab the amulet. "I need to go." He suddenly turns invisible at the same time as a few spawn of Khyber appears. The group is quickly overwhelm by the aberration, giving them no chance to stop Garreth, wherever he was heading. The group have no problem taking care of the creature, but now Garreth seems to have an head start.

[SBLOCK=OOC]For now, any attempt to follow Garreth will be a failure... but I might do a follow up another day. At first, I was thinking to make one last encounter, but I don't have really the time anymore now to DM. I'm wrapping my two game and put my DMing on the side for at least a month. After that, I'll see what the summer will bring me.[/SBLOCK]

pathfinderq1

First Post
[sblock= OOC] Thanks for running a fun game Velmont! Sweetness will probably be involved in hunting Garreth down, even without success- I'm retiring the character now that we've actually finished up. Hope to see some of these folks back in Sharn. [/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]This game have been running for 9 month, and is now over, which mean I should gain 18 DM Credit.

@TwoHeadsBarking:, can you confirm that?

Thanks to everyone, and sorry about the slow pace of post these last few weeks.[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]Thanks for the fun game Velmont, no worries on the pace, I've been moving slowly for months now. If only we could get Tenebrynn, Rinaldo, and Ashnar back together again on the playing side of things.[/sblock]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]No problem Velmont. Thanks for the game. It seems that the whole site is a little slow. Late spring to early summer seems to be a busy time for everyone with vacation plans, and school (many of the people on this site are university students), at least that's the way it was last year. I imagine that around August - October, the pace may pick up again.

Thanks once again for running a good game.[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads