• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] The Cannith Caper (Judge: THB)

EvolutionKB

First Post
Varak helps to search the rooms, looks over the notes when the halfling hands them his way. As his eyes gaze over the parchments, he hands them quickly to Harresh. "I know little of what it says, but my people have fought Carrion tribesmen who have dead among their ranks. They are evil men, even those that live carry terrible disease to those that survive their attacks. We should burn such tainted information."

[sblock=ooc]I'm good with going on a little more. 4 surges to full.[/sblock]

[sblock=Post combat stats]
Varak
Init: +6 Passive Perception 18 Passive Insight 13
45/45 hp Surges 3/9(11)
AP: 1 Daily Magic item uses remaining: 2
Pressing Strike
Whirling Rend
Assassin's Shround
Half-Orc Resilience
Whirling Lunge
Whirling Step
Shrug It Off
Whirling Frenzy
Furious Assault
Thunder Hooves Rage
Bestial Hide
[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Varis d'Lyrandar , Half-Elf Bard 4

Varis sings and heals.

[sblock=ooc]
sorry, internet during holidays worse than expected. I'm back now.
spending one surge during short rest.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Varis d'Lyrandar
Perception: 19 Insight: 19 Low-light Vision
AC 20 Fortitude 17 Reflex 18 Will 19
Initiative: +2
Hit Points: 44 / 44 Bloodied: 22
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +2 vs charm, illusion, sleep
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:11 Surges per day: 4 / 10
At-Will Powers: Lightning Longsword, Vicious Mockery, War Song Strike
Encounter Powers: Burning Spray, Shout of Triumph, Inspire Competence, Impelling Force, Word of Friendship, Majestic Word 2/2
Daily Powers: Stirring Shout, Extra lightning damage

Condition:

[/sblock]
[/sblock]

ryryguy

First Post
Harressh maintains a moody silence. When the others are done resting, he growls, "Let's push on."

[sblock=ooc]Didn't lose any HP last fight I don't think... 5 surges and his daily left, definitely good to go on![/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
What's your plans with the papers? Varak has declared that you should burn the information, yet Varis knows it's very valuable. [/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Varis d'Lyrandar , Half-Elf Bard 4

"Varak, may I suggest not doing that? It is very valuable. As you need insight into a disease to find a cure, this may help others to fight this undead/constructs." Varis suggests.

[sblock=ooc]

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Varis d'Lyrandar
Perception: 19 Insight: 19 Low-light Vision
AC 20 Fortitude 17 Reflex 18 Will 19
Initiative: +2
Hit Points: 44 / 44 Bloodied: 22
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +2 vs charm, illusion, sleep
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:11 Surges per day: 4 / 10
At-Will Powers: Lightning Longsword, Vicious Mockery, War Song Strike
Encounter Powers: Burning Spray, Shout of Triumph, Inspire Competence, Impelling Force, Word of Friendship, Majestic Word 2/2
Daily Powers: Stirring Shout, Extra lightning damage

Condition:

[/sblock]
[/sblock]

ryryguy

First Post
"Yes, wouldn't our employer be interested in these? I think they might be worth a good bonus... and if she's reluctant to part with more coin, we could probably find someone else who wouldn't be too shy about it." Harressh shifts his weight. He seems to be about to say something else, but holds his tongue.

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Ok, so the consensus appears to be to move on. There are two routes available to you. The northern door from the room where you fought the unfinished warforged units, or an eastern door out of the undead/trap room. I've attached a map for reference.
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Cannith.jpg
    Cannith.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 50

renau1g

First Post
The return is uneventful, you pass the corpses of the goblinoids and as you enter the room where the constructs lay in pieces, you see a lone humanoid just entering the area from where you first came in. He carries a large spear, wears hide armor, and his cloak is of exceedingly good quality, as all his gear is.

[sblock=Gark]
All yours.
[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads