• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] The Cannith Caper (Judge: THB)

renau1g

First Post
A trio of options exist before the party... which one will they choose...?

[sblock=ooc]
Ok, so there's the trap door, the hall to the east of the guard room, and the hall to the east of the room where you met Haestus d'Cannith and his undead minions. [/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Haltor stretches, making several cracking noises. We're getting to old for this, girl. He rubs White-Eye down and tends to her while the others awaken.

He rubs his chin. We know the one to the east of the trapdoor room is locked, and I don't think any of us can be dealing with them. Don't know if we want to deal with what left of that old entrance or just go down. Fine either way.

OOC: Leveled and soon to be sent.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Varak stands and stretches his legs, sleeping on the stone put a crimp in his back. Still he was rejuvinated and ready to move on. The half-orc chews on some jerky and takes a sip from his waterskin. Inspecting his blades one last time for nicks or scratches, the half-orc declares himself ready to go.

[sblock=ooc]I'd like to go down the trapdoor.[/sblock]

ryryguy

First Post
Harressh sleeps little, spending a good deal of the night sitting and staring at the walls and his sleeping companions morosely, his scales speckled with black and other dark colors. As the others begin to rise, he shakes himself and seems to shed his bad mood, his scale dapples reverting to the crimson and white shades they sported through most of the day.

[sblock=ooc]I leveled up Harressh, in the summary part only so far...[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Varis d'Lyrandar , Half-Elf Bard 4

Varis stretches and feels oddly refreshed. He will suggest the trapdoor as way to go, but is fine with other suggestions from the group.

[sblock=ooc]

have still to update the character sheet. r1, with the errata / new rules for implement proficiency, would you allow me to retrain implement proficiency to Heart of the Blade and allow me to use my implement powers with my sword?
new skill: History
+1 expertise bonus to all attacks

Last question: With Varis now having enough experience for level 5, can I make now a second LEB character?

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Varis d'Lyrandar
Perception: 19 Insight: 19 Low-light Vision
AC 20 Fortitude 17 Reflex 18 Will 19
Initiative: +2
Hit Points: 49 / 49 Bloodied: 24
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +2 vs charm, illusion, sleep
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:12 Surges per day: 10 / 10
At-Will Powers: Lightning Longsword, Vicious Mockery, War Song Strike
Encounter Powers: Burning Spray, Shout of Triumph, Inspire Competence, Impelling Force, Word of Friendship, Majestic Word 2/2
Daily Powers: Stirring Shout, Song of Discord, Extra lightning damage

Condition:

[/sblock]
[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post

renau1g

First Post
The group pries open the catwalk and there are a set of iron rungs descending down.

[sblock=ooc]
Light? It's dark here, no illumination.

It may be hard for White-Eye to climb down. It's a 10' drop - Falling Damage: You take 1d10 damage for each 10 feet you fall. Jumping Down: If you are trained in Acrobatics, you can make a check to reduce the amount of damage you take from a fall.

[/sblock]

The shaft ends in a narrow, winding tunnel...

Remove ads