• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure]The Eye of the Tiger(Judge: ???)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=Tondrek's Level]Tondrek is the highest level character in LEB, so he's not slightly lower SC. ;) Tondrek is in the blast area, but won't be when you post.[/sblock]Tondrek steps back between Rohna and Doggie, moving away from the chaos in front of him. One hand releases his crossbow and flexes in the large gauntlet, causing it to glow in a green light. His spikey fist slams into the glidewing, the green glow now surrounding Little Big Girl and Doggie. The construct then moves adjacent to his master, nipping at the lizard's heels. In the excitement, the halfork forgets the hex on him.[sblock=Actions]Shift to G9. Attack G2: Magic Weapon: AC 29, 10hp and Rhona & Doggie gain +1 to attack and +3 to damage TENT Tondrek. Minor to have Doggie shift to G8.

Saves vs hex.[/sblock][sblock=Tondrek]Tondrek—Male Half-orc Artificer 8
Initiative: +7, Low-Light, Passive Perception: 20 (24 vs traps), Passive Insight: 15
AC: 22, Fort: 20, Reflex: 20, Will: 18 — Speed: 6, 8 when charging
HP: 64/64, Bloodied: 32, Surge: 16, Surges left: 9/10; Half-orc Resilience
Action Points: 1/1, Second Wind: Not Used, Milestones 0
Powers -
Magic Weapon
Static Shock

Scouring Weapon
Repulsion Strike
Gale-Force Infusion

Obedient Servant
Flameheart Defender

Healing Infusion x2
Swift Mender
Furious Assault

Regeneration Infusion
Targeting Superior Crossbow +2 (daily)
Skald's Leather Armor +2 (daily)
Onyx Dog (daily)
Clockwork Bombs (1 lvl 4, 2 lvl 9)
2 Acidic Spark Ammunition
3 Tension Wheels
3 Potions of Healing
5 Woundpatches

Doggie—Construct 4
Initiative +7; Low-light, Passive Perception 17
AC: 16, Fort: 15, Reflex: 14, Will: 13 — Speed: 8
HP: 25/9; Bloodied 4

LEB:pC:Tondrek (stonegod) - ENWorld Living Eberron Wiki[/sblock]

Vertexx69

First Post
OOC - Hmm would Tondrek's magic weapon bonus work on her rain of steel damage? If so then it goes up to 15 for round 3. I couldn't find anything breaking down the start of the turn either. I think even after they get pulled by the pattern it is still the start of their turn. Its a DM call at this point.

Last edited:

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Shava drags herself to her feet, quickly getting her bearings on the chaotic battlefield. I need to clear this deck a bit. She brings both her daggers forward surrounding two of the attackers with howling wind.

[sblock=ooc]Stand from prone.
Thundering Gust from G11 to I13. 17 vs G3s Fort, 12 vs D2s Fort, 18 thunder damage. Any who are hit are slid to the right, off the ship. (Up to a slide 4)[/sblock]

[sblock=Quick Stats]
Shava Devla d'Lyrandar (-2 to att/dam against W(save ends), is a frog)
Female Half-Elf Sorcerer 7
Initiative +6; Senses Passive Insight 20, Passive Perception 13
HP 37/57, Bloodied 28, Surge Value 14, Surges 8/8
AC 19; Fortitude 16, Reflex 17, Will 21
Speed 6
AP: 1

Skills Arcana +8, Athletics +9, Diplomacy +14, Insight +10
Feats Mark of Storm, Sorcerous Blade Channeling, Sure Climber
Equipment -
Rituals Summon Winds, Endure Elements

Powers
Lightning Strike, Storm Walk Mage Hand, Prestidigitation
Guiding Strike, Thunder Slam, Thundering Gust, Thunder Bomb, Sorcerous Sirocco, Storm Power Defenses, Second Wind
Howling Tempest, Thunder Leap, Energetic Flight, Thundering Dagger
Full Sheet[/sblock]

Vertexx69

First Post
OOC - doh, if you would have slid them adjacent to Rohna they would have just taken 15 dmg automatically at the start of each of their turns.

Vertexx69

First Post
OOC - we can definitely beat through their 70-80 hp each much faster than they will fail 2 10+saves each though ;)

I was thinking about the ship's movement this morning. Shouldn't we have left the the 2 glidewings not on the deck in the dust after the first round? Isn't the ships speed something like 20-30 vs the 10 of the glidewings? And wouldn't the unridden mounts on the deck have run after becoming bloodied? They aren't warglidewings after all :p Not that we can't take em or anything, I was just mulling things over as I nurse the pinched nerve in my back. (And can't do anything else!)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Venakhad stands close to the enemies as he calls forth glow from the Astral Sea marking as enemies all those in front of him and helping Thalen aim her blows.

[sblock=Actions]
Divine Glow vs D1(1d20+8=23), H(1d20+8=15), G3(1d20+8=26) vs Reflex 1d8+6=13, 1d8+6=8, 1d8+6=7)
only first damage counts (13) - THALEN GETS +2 POWER BONUS TO HIT

[/sblock]

OOC: Just realized in the middle of hte post that I already acted this round :( Sorry, will adjust after I see new map and status of allies (with healing as needed). If possible, I'll keep the rolls just adjust the targets as needed...if not, well, them's the breaks

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Real busy at home and work until Friday. Short updates for now.[/sblock]

Unseen, Roswyn hops nimbly to her feet. Love these new shoes! she thinks. She scoots across the deck and unleases a new spell. Menacing figures spring up in the minds of the enemies around Thalen. They spin and crouch defensively, momentarily uncertain of who is friend and who is foe. One of the darters can't handle the illusion, clutching at it's eyes, as it falls to the deck. She giggles as she fades back into use.

[sblock=ooc]all hit, D1 falls[/sblock]

Initiative: Round 2

Baddies: 23--Acted
Thalen: 21--Acted
Tondrek: 20--
Roswyn: 17--
Shava: 12--
Venakhad: 9--Acted
Rohna: 8--Acted

Thalen: 71+5/82 13/13(20) AP: 0;
Tondrek: 64/64 9/10(16) AP: 1; take a -2 to att/dam against W(save ends);
Shava: 37/57 8/8(14) AP: 1; take a -2 to att/dam against W(save ends); prone; +5 to AC until end of Tondrek's next turn
Roswyn: 34/47 7/7(11) AP: 1; prone
Rohna: 56/69 12/13(17) AP: 1; adj enemies will take 12 damage
Venakhad: 29/39 8/8(9) AP: 1
Gretta: 9+4; prone;
Doggie: 9+16;

G3: 50; marked by Thalen; immolized save ends); bloodied
D2: 15; prone; on railing; -2 to defenses until end of V's next turn
G2: 55; slowed; marked by Rohna; bloodied
H: 36; prone; immoblized(save ends); marked by Thalen

EvolutionKB

First Post
Tondrek steps back between Rohna and Doggie, moving away from the chaos in front of him. One hand releases his crossbow and flexes in the large gauntlet, causing it to glow in a green light. His spikey fist slams into the glidewing, tearing through the leathery membrane of it's wing, the green glow now surrounding Little Big Girl and Doggie. The construct then moves adjacent to his master, nipping at the lizard's heels. In the excitement, the halfork forgets the hex on him.

[sblock=ooc]Hit[/sblock]

Shava drags herself to her feet, quickly getting her bearings on the chaotic battlefield. I need to clear this deck a bit. She brings both her daggers forward surrounding two of the attackers with howling wind. The glidewing flattens it's wings to the wind, and the elemental power flies over it, leaving it unharmed. The darter, clings to the deck, also unaffected.
[sblock=ooc]Both miss.[/sblock]

The glidewing near Rohna raises to bite the goliath, but the warrior weaving weapons whacks it across the face, snapping it's long neck. The other glidewing lunges at Thalen, but she easily knocks away it's jaws with her shield.

[sblock=ooc]G2 go down from Rohna at the start of it's turn. G3 attacks Thalen. g3 vs Thalen (1d20+12=18, 2d6+4=11)Miss.[/sblock]

The first darter pulls out a spear and thrusts it at the half-elf, while Rohna knock's it off balance with her big hammer. The spear still hits flesh though, drawing a minor wound along Thalen's forearm.

The other darter tries to haul himself aboard again, but he struggles against the wind, and still just manages to cling on.

[sblock=ooc]D1 vs Thalen (1d20+11=28, 1d8+3=4)Hit for 4 damage. str check for D2 (1d20+5=13)[/sblock]

The halfling archer continues it's assault, firing an arrow into the melee. The goliath and half-orc withstand of force of the magical arrow, but Doggie is thrown to the deck, battered, but not broken.

[sblock=ooc]archer recharge (1d6=5)E vs fort of Doggie, Tondrek, Rohna (1d20+10=17, 1d20+10=12, 1d20+10=12, 1d10+5=15)Hits Doggie for 15.[/sblock]

The axe wielding halfling stands up and swings his axe wildly at Thalen, maybe a bit too wildly because it stumbles on the deck from Thalen's powerful primal abilities.

[sblock=ooc]H vs Thalen AC (1d20+12=13, 1d10+8=15)Miss.[/sblock]

The hexer urges it's mount quickly forward, and pushes the darter back aboard the deck.

[sblock=ooc]Recharge: recharge W (1d6=3)
W ath to help D2 (1d20+3=16)

Initiative: Round 3

Baddies: 23--Acted
Thalen: 21--
Tondrek: 20--
Roswyn: 17--
Shava: 12--
Venakhad: 9--
Rohna: 8--

Thalen: 71+1/82 13/13(20) AP: 0;
Tondrek: 64/64 9/10(16) AP: 1;
Shava: 37/57 8/8(14) AP: 1; take a -2 to att/dam against W(save ends); +5 to AC until end of Tondrek's next turn
Roswyn: 34/47 7/7(11) AP: 1; prone
Rohna: 56/69 12/13(17) AP: 1; Rhona +1 att/+3 dam end of Tondrek's next turn
Venakhad: 29/39 8/8(9) AP: 1
Gretta: 9+4; prone;
Doggie: 9+1; +1 att/+3 dam end of Tondrek's next turn; prone

G3: 50; marked by Thalen; immolized save ends); bloodied
D2: 15; prone;
H: 36; immoblized(save ends); marked by Thalen
D1: 12

H, D1, G3 treated as allies for purposes of flanking

Attachments

• airship battle round3.xls