[Adventure]The Eye of the Tiger(Judge: ???)

renau1g

First Post
Thalen will be busy observing Tondrek to both try and understand the creature that somehow seemed to know what he was doing, and to also keep as low a profile as she could.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"Of course she says." She smiles at the offered hand and casually slings the pack over her opposite shoulder. Stay in contact. She mentally pushes toward Venakhad.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Somewhere on the side of the airship, a waxy arm emerges from Tondrek's pack as he pulls a nail from between his teeth and begins hammering away. The squat, half-melted form of his familiar emerges and slowly climbs along the artificer's body and harness until it has the saw in hand. The two work in a unspeaking tandem, hardly noticing the slight spin in the harness the actions are causing.

ryryguy

First Post
Roswyn shoots a thoughtful glance at Shava when her uncle is mentioned.

The Captain raises an eyebrow at Shava when she speaks of going after Tondrek if he falls overboard. "Certainly Lady d'Lyrandar," says offering his hand to the attractive half-elf. "Perhaps in my private cabin?"

The gnome counter-raises an eyebrow and scoots over close to her friend. "Shava, dear, if you'd like a witness or a record of this conversation, just say the word," she says softly. "It would be in my capacity with House Sivis, so naturally confidentiality would be assured."

EvolutionKB

First Post
Shava and whoever wishes to accompany her go the the private chamber of the Captain. The inside is small, but comfortable. A bunk is against one wall, large enough for two. A desk is built into another wall, and a map of Khorvaire is laid out upon it. In one corner is a shrine to The Host. Small offerings are nearby, dedicated to Dol Arrah. A set of scales, a piece of crystal which splits the light, and a scale of red reptile.

[sblock=Religion 25]Some people believe that dragons that managed to atain godhood are the gods known today. Specifically, Dol Arrah was a red dragon.[/sblock]

[sblock=Nature 10]Q'barra is hot, if you are going to be moving about outside, you'll need some sort of protection.[/sblock]

Nicolas moves to the map on the desk, his weathered hands tracing their route. "We leave whenever you are ready, though I would say sooner than later. Even the coffers of House Lyrandar are limited. We travel through Breland, Zilargo, and Dargunn, we then skirt the edge of the Mournland, Valenar, and the Talenta Plains. That should put us in Q'barra in less than a week. Our destination in Q'barra is Bloodrock. I'll dock in Bloodrock, and you can head out for the temple from there."

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Shava relayed the captains words, mentally, as he spoke them, then paused on her own thought. The Talenta Plains? Why go into that area at all unless our end locations is in the mountains or we expect trouble in Q'barra.

"Fair and direct route. Why do you say Roswynn?"

[sblock=DM]Where is bloodrock? I assume he pointed it out when he traced it on the map.

Also, do you mind if I shift some of my minor equipment around? I purchased the endure elements ritual, but forgot to buy Residiumm.

Nature: 11[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Venakhad monitors the conversation inside by reading Shava's thoughts.

"Q'Barra. So I'm going 'home' again. Maybe we get to kill some Sarlonian servants :devil:"

He then focuses his thoughts to broadcast to Lyrandar heir:
"Q'Barra is hot. We'll need some protection from the heat if we're to stay armored."

Religion; Nature (1d20+6=20, 1d20+7=14)

OOC: Strange, that religion is int skill which is essentialy dump for clerics...and gotten automatically. I know it's essentially knowledge skill, but still, clerics should be authority on religion, not invokers or wizards...

ryryguy

First Post
Roswyn shrugs. "Looks fine to me, though I don't have any experience as a navigator... I assume we'll keep our distance from the Mournlands. And I hope those distant relations of yours in Valenar don't have anything that can reach an airship. Aureon knows they'll try if they do."

[sblock=Ritual]Roswyn has 200 gp of residuum.

The annoying thing about that ritual is that it only covers 5 people and we have 6 in our group, don't we? :mad: [/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
The annoying thing about that ritual is that it only covers 5 people and we have 6 in our group, don't we? :mad: [/sblock]

We leave out less armored people (like mages and warlocks :devil:). Warlocks can keep themselves in the shade via shadow walk :p

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases