[Adventure]The Eye of the Tiger(Judge: ???)

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=ooc]What spammers? I'm fine with the rejiggering of equipment. Note that armor doesn't affect anything. Anybody is the hot environment is affected. You'll have to decide who among you(probably whoever has the highest endurance check)will not partake in the ritual, unless you plan on casting it twice. Bloodrock is unmarked on the map, but from where he is pointing, it is east of Whitecliff.[/sblock]

"Very good. Let's be off then." The Captain moves from his cabin and takes the helm. Awkwardly the ship rises and begins to fly off. Captain Nicolas generally follows the lightning line while in Breland. The weather here is as it always is: Hot and rainy.

The trip is pretty boring, there are a few crew members to talk to, but most are goblinoids. At least you eat well, as you eat when the Captain eats. You skirt the edge of the Mournland and Darguun. Several of the goblins looks over the edge at the mist, and their home on the other side.

The airship next plugs along the edge of the Talenta Plains and Valenar, nearly finished with it's journey. Tondrek continues to work on the ship, doing as much as he can under the watchful eyes of Shava. The ship is not quite up to speed yet, but it's coming along nicely.

The group awakes in the morning and can see the herds of behemoths that are native to the Talenta Plains below, you can almost make out the halfling hunters as they ride atop their own mounts.

Lunch is served and ate with the Captain. Braised pork(not from Olaf) that was marinated in red wine from Aundair along with a sweet root vegetable from the forests of the Eldeen Reaches. The same Aundarian wine is also served with the meal.

After lunch, you are free to do what you wish.

[sblock=ooc]
Please place yourself on the map(upper left), or just you can say you are sleeping in your bunk if you wish. D16/G17 is the wheelhouse. The grey squares are stairs and are difficult terrain. The dotted lines are the elemental containment ring, you can't come in contact with them unless you fall off the ship or climb the main support. There is also a side view and a front view for comparison.[/sblock]

Attachments

• new_addy_ship_map(1).xls
    23 KB · Views: 131

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Venkhad observes the Mists as they skirt it, look of hate and disgust etched in his normaly peaceful countenance. He fires off few rays of radiance toward it, but it's more for the show and release then efficacy since the ship keeps clear of the mists.

He then stands near the middle of the ship observing normal proceedings, meditating and helping with minor injuries.

OOC: Location E11 assuming there is a place to lean on (such as mast) otherwise E15

renau1g

First Post
We leave out less armored people (like mages and warlocks :devil:). Warlocks can keep themselves in the shade via shadow walk :p

[sblock=ooc]
Well....Thalen has a pretty high endurance, especially with her shield stowed it becomes +11, slightly higher than Rohna's who's is 10 without her shield. [/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]What spammers? I'm fine with the rejiggering of equipment. Note that armor doesn't affect anything. Anybody is the hot environment is affected. You'll have to decide who among you(probably whoever has the highest endurance check)will not partake in the ritual, unless you plan on casting it twice. Bloodrock is unmarked on the map, but from where he is pointing, it is east of Whitecliff.[/sblock]

[sblock=Spammers]
Apparently our mods are so good they already deleted the message, they were advertising for a book or something... I don't remember.[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
Thalen will move towards the bow of the ship and spend the time after the luxurious meal considering the large creatures below her. The half-elf is a bit nervous being back on an airship for the first time in years and is still getting her "air-legs" back.

[sblock=ooc]
re: your xp comment Evo - she surely will... too bad she doesn't have a rage power... maybe in a few levels i can power swap for one ;). If I wasn't playing Kane I might've Hybrided her with one.

Standing at E4
[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Shava stays as polite and diplomatic as possible, though after the first meeting she changes back to her normal clothing. She keeps an eye on Tondrek, and when he's not risking falling to his death helps the crew with their work, feeling quite at home on the airship.

[sblock=ooc]Please place me somewhere near Tondrek.[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Tondrek and Crafty continue to work, Doggie keeping an eye on both.

OOC: Tondrek is likely near the ring somewhere, either on or hanging from deck. Doggie is at the closest position on deck as he can be to Tondrek.

ryryguy

First Post
Roswyn is mesmerized by the view at first, shuddering at the mists of the Mournland, oohing and ahhing at the sights. But by lunch, she is thoroughly bored. Following the meal she sits by the wheelhouse, snacking on some sweets she brought from Sharn. (F15)

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=ooc]While we wait for Vertexx's placement, everyone can roll init.[/sblock]

Attachments

• map so far.xls
    23.5 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:

Remove ads