• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] The Lost Treasure of House Cannith (Judge: Evilbob)

LadyLaw

First Post
The second room is set up much like the first except that there is another table where the counter was in the first room. You notice that all of these tables have benches around them and all the objects on them are in various states of disassembly. This room looks less like things were on display and more like things are being worked on full time. The shelves contain lots of parts instead of whole objects. Again, there is a thick coating of dust and it doesn't appear anyone has been here in quite some time.

In the rear right corner of the room is a closed door.

LadyLaw

First Post
Looking over the door carefully, you are fairly certain it doesn't hold any nasty surprises if you try to open it. If you jiggle the handle, however, you will find that it seems to be locked.

Antithetist

First Post
"Is it showing any sign of yielding to your attentions, Kaelan, or do you think we should try applying less subtle methods?"

OOC: Multiple checks might be in order, since we're not in a massive hurry. If it doesn't open on a decent roll we can try just bashing it down.

Is the door flush with the floor all along the bottom? Or are there any gaps big enough for something small (like a snake) to get through?

Last edited:

Otakkun

Explorer
"Be my guest" replies the frustrated elf and he's unable to find a less noisy way to open the door.

"I've never quite studied how to pick locks, so my skills are rough at most."

Remove ads