• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] The Mine-Militia Identity. (DM: horticulture; Judge: covaithe)

twilsemail

First Post
Felix lights the torches they pass on their way through the tunnel. As the party travels, Felix pauses to listen. He's about to remark that the party is being followed by a young dragon. His teeth clack together as he shuts his mouth.

OOC: If Prime's moving in front of Felix, then he'll hang back another square or two. We want to give the boy room to sneakify

Last edited:

Someone

Adventurer
Prime signals the others.

Code:
*[url=http://www.google.es/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CBoQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Ftvtropes.org%2Fpmwiki%2Fpmwiki.php%2FMain%2FOminousLatinChanting&ei=Ofz5TcXzOdSwhQfbwKiIAw&usg=AFQjCNEbjxuW-Nf9vxkOxlRBz0qnlCcELw&sig2=9LUfWpuDznXHLgCPWBsK1Q]OMINOUS DEAD LANGUAGE CHANTING[/url] AHEAD*

Last edited:

twilsemail

First Post
Felix stage whispers to Prime, "Prime... Have you considered having tiles installed in your back? It might speed things up, slightly. Alternately... a trained parrot." The talk, while loud enough to hear, won't carry very far.

horticulture

Slightly entitled.
Drew, slinking along in the darkness, comes to the end of the tunnel, a room opens up before him.

It looks as if a battle must have taken place here. Crystal clear water, roughly knee-deep to a human, pours out of a hole in the cavern wall. It forms a pool in front of the entrance before flowing off to the right, where you can hear the sound of falling water. Several suits of dwarf-sized armor litter the pool and the dry ground nearby.

[sblock=Perception 17]The armor lying on the ground is empty, but the buckles and clasps are all fastened...and it looks as if some of the armor is moving![/sblock]

Drew motions toward the others to halt them. He then slinks closer and whispers toward the armor, staying out of the reach of an attack, just in case.

"We're here to help. Stay still. We already saved Herquen and are now moving to help Coppernight. If you can understand me, move once only."
OOC: That last part assumes that if its someone invisible in the armor he will freeze on the speech

Drew stays 2 squares away

Last edited:

horticulture

Slightly entitled.
Drew motions toward the others to halt them. He then slinks closer and whispers toward the armor, staying out of the reach of an attack, just in case.

"We're here to help. Stay still. We already saved Herquen and are now moving to help Coppernight. If you can understand me, move once only."
OOC: That last part assumes that if its someone invisible in the armor he will freeze on the speech

Drew stays 2 squares away

GM: Just to clarify, if it appears to Drew that the armor is empty but still moving, he won't speak to it?

GM: Just to clarify, if it appears to Drew that the armor is empty but still moving, he won't speak to it?

Yes, but the description says that all the straps are in place and I thought it seems 'filled'.

If only straps are in place, but the armor is collapsed, he won't even approach, but hit it from the distance with a pebble. :)

horticulture

Slightly entitled.
Yes, but the description says that all the straps are in place and I thought it seems 'filled'.

If only straps are in place, but the armor is collapsed, he won't even approach, but hit it from the distance with a pebble. :)

[sblock=MetaVoid]You're correct. The straps are in place but the armor looks to be empty. And it looks to be moving, shifting around.[/sblock]

Remove ads