• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventure: The Power of Knowledge (DM: Fragsie, Judge: TwoHeadsBarking)

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
"Um, his old gang. He used to run with us before the professor took him in." She half-shrugs, "Even when he was working for that old man we still kept in touch."

JRYoung

First Post
Skalisss gets in her face, wanting to get to the point. "Ssspecifically where in the Undergrowth isss thisss hideout woman? And it better be there or when we come back I'll let Mikara "play" with you..."

garyh

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Hi all, sorry for my disappearance. If you didn't catch my post in the discussion thread, I'm returning but will be only playing one PC.

TwoHeadsBarking, would it be possible to get Growl's XP awarded through my last activity on 11/21/10? That way I can retire him and pass the XP on to my next PC.

The last/only XP award for this game was over a year ago, on 2/6/10:

http://www.enworld.org/forum/5081102-post307.html

Thanks![/sblock]

[sblock=OOC EDIT]Looking at the only XP award:

http://www.enworld.org/forum/5081102-post307.html

...Growl should have been level 3 since that award. However, we never had an opportunity to level up. Is it possible for him to accrue time XP at the level 3 rate from 2/6/10 to 11/21/10 instead of level 2, since he SHOULD have been level 3 for all that time? This could make a significant difference in letting my single replacement PC start a level higher.

Thanks![/sblock]

Last edited:

Tomalak

First Post
[sblock=GaryH]It looks like we're coming up on the big showdown - why not join us for the last part of the adventure? More XP, and I know I'd appreciate having growl with us when fighting the boss![/sblock]

garyh

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I could manage that, I suppose, Tomalak. I'm still trying to figure out what I what to run for my new PC anyway. :) Assuming it's okay with TwoHeadsBarking, of course.[/sblock]

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
The woman is a little reluctant to give the exact details, but she eventually tells you exactly where you need to go. Apparently the gang has taken up in some forgotten section of the Undergrowth's sewer section. Finding it would normally be difficult, but her directions should allow you to navigate the tunnels with ease.

She also informs you that while you've dismantled most of the gang over the past couple days, there should still be a couple left. Bruno will not be alone.

Remove ads