Adventure: Three Queens in Allaria (DM: BenBrown, Judge: Covaithe)

jbear

First Post
OOC: Yeah, look after yourself mate! So, back to the tavern is it? Or could a judge at least finish this combat?

covaithe

Explorer
OOC: Judge here. I'm around, and have been vaguely paying halfhearted attention. If needed, I can (try to) finish the combat, though TBH I'm hoping I won't have to. ;) I'll watch closer for a bit.

jbear

First Post
OOC: [MENTION=46559]covaithe[/MENTION] Thoughts? Is it going to be possible to continue til the end of the fight or shall we just tidy up here and move over to the tavern?

Last edited:

rb780nm

First Post
OOC:
I'm going to assume this is done and take Sound of Stone back to the Tavern soon. Someone want to make a guess at the XP/GP we should have?

jbear

First Post
Bump. [MENTION=46559]covaithe[/MENTION] Sorry if I'm being impatient. It would be fantastic to know how this game will be resolved. Voda Vodsa is about to start a new adventure which TCO may be able to join. So many of my PCs are stalled at the moment ... I'm keen to get them involved in something again :(

covaithe

Explorer
OOC: Sorry for the silence; I've been distracted. Stupid day job. Anyway, yes, let's call this done. I really don't have the time or interest to run out this combat.

So, you can take your characters to the tavern now. I'll try to hack together a final xp/treasure award; suggestions would be welcome. If someone wants to write up an in-character conclusion, I'll tack on something extra for that.

Mewness

First Post
OOC: @covaithe I told Ben that you wanted to close this out. He said he'd send you the relevant information, like how much XP the fight is worth and so on.

BenBrown

First Post
OOC: XP for monsters in this fight:
Big Ape (level 5 brute) 200
Apes (4x level 4 skirmisher) 700
Bats (2x level 3 elite lurker) 600

total = 1500 (x2 = 3000)

Time XP and Gold was last awarded May 31.

I had no specific treasure rewards planned for this fight.

I again apologize for cutting out like this.

Remove ads