[Adventure] To Serve a Dragon: Act 1: A House is Not a Home (Judge: stonegod)

Luinnar

First Post
Oh joy, I sense a dungeon exploration coming Mythra says dryly. Someone may as well open the door up so we can get this over with. Any volunteers?

twilsemail

First Post
Mal motions Tock into position beside the door while attempting to open it. He waits until he's sure the rogue is ready to deal with any surprises and then proceeds.

Luinnar

First Post
Mythra steps behinds Mal. If deadly creatures were about to swarm out, he was not going to be out in the open when someone could act as a shield for him.

twilsemail

First Post
OOC: @renau1g if it's alright with you, I'm going to stick the Scholar theme on Mal.

Gripping the door with his right hand, Mal extends his left. Using three fingers he counts down. On the fourth beat Mal pulls the door open.

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
The doors creak loudly as Mal first pulls (which doesn't work), then pushes the doors open. A walkway leads down towards a darkened room. No malevolent force jumps out at you and no trap is sprung.

twilsemail

First Post
Mal moves forward through the door, muttering mostly to himself, "The hinges are misleading. Old dwarven design. Often seen from the smiths that used an anvil patented by Geirmund Axebiter. Popular during... Leads to a beveling of... oh, nevermind."

He peers about inside the structure, looking for signs of... well, anything.

OOC: Adding Scholar to Mal's wiki entry now. Man do I wish that theme were more useful.

twilsemail

First Post
OOC: I don't know that time of day was referenced. For some reason I was thinking it was daylight out. If so, does the light from the doors reveal anything? If not, I'll pull a torch, light it and go one handed on the glaive for now.

Remove ads