• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] Trouble in Moonwatch (Judge: THB) - Part II

renau1g

First Post
The bolt of lightning from Sheeva drops the archer.

[sblock=ooc]
A2 is down. Nice shot. I've corrected the status as well. [/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Feall springs to his feet, keeping the man next to him in mind as he places a shroud on the patrolman moving away from him. He extends his falchion in a lunge that shouldn't by any stretch of the imagination reach his target, but just as he's fully extended a shadowy extension forms on the blade and lances into the bandit's side.

[sblock=Actions]Move: Stand
Free: Assassin's Shroud vs. H2
Standard: Inescapable Blade vs. H2 - To Hit (1d20+12=26), for Damage (2d4+2+1d6.minroll(2)=10)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stat Block]
Code:
[U]Combat[/U]
 AC: 23     F: 16     R: 20     W: 20     HP: 22/37
 AP: 01                                   HS: 00/06

[U]Senses[/U]
Passive Insight: 12            Passive Perception: 14

[U]Attacks[/U]
Falchion                Repeating Hand Crossbow
Increment: Melee        Increment: 10/20
    Melee: +7               Melee: NA
   Ranged: NA              Ranged: +11
   Damage: 2d4+2           Damage: 1d8+7
                   Firestorm Bolt: 2
                      Spider Bolt: 4

[U]Powers[/U]
[COLOR="Green"]Assassin's Shroud[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Green"]Shadow Step[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Green"]Executioner's Noose[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Green"]Inescapable Blade[/COLOR]

[s][COLOR="Silver"]Second Wind[/COLOR][/s]
[s][COLOR="Silver"]Cloak of Shadows[/COLOR][/s]
[COLOR="Silver"]Cloud of Darkness[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Silver"]Darkfire[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Silver"]Shade Form[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Silver"]Inescapable Shadow[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Silver"]Nightmare Shades[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Gold"]Skald's Leather Armor[/COLOR]
[s][COLOR="Gold"]Shadow Soul[/COLOR][/s]
[s][COLOR="Gold"]Targeted for Death[/COLOR][/s]
[/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
Shadows fade and loosen their hold on the diminutive wizard. Noticing his feet being released by the tendrils of darkness, Pok carefully steps out of the brush again.

Seeing the nearby tiefling choke Valahad, Pok whips together a quick illusion. Pointing his wand above the tiefling, sounds of breaking stone begin to pop and crack in the air, when the half-devil looks up, he sees the rock formation collapsing behind and on-top of him.

The only escape being the zone of deafening thunder, the tiefling flings himself out of the way of danger.

[sblock=OOC]

+2 to defenses from second wind ends

Move shift to square B5 (AC and Relfex +1 TE of Pok's NT from boots of fencing master)

Standard phantom bolt on tiefling, 22 vs will, hits for 12 psychic damage, and Pok slides the tiefling 1 square into the zone at H7. The tiefling grants CA to Pok TE of Pok's NT, from phantom echoes.

Tiefling Fails save vs hindering terrain movement with a 2.

Pok will use moonstride if an enemy moves adjacent, shifting back to B6. He won't use his Cape of the Mountebank unless the triggering attack is a charge attack.

[sblock=Pok stat block]Master Pok d'Sivis- Male Gnome Wizard 5
Passive Perception: 13, Passive Insight: 18
AC:19, Fort:13, Reflex:19, Will:16-- Speed:5
HP:21/36, Bloodied:18, Surge Value:9, Surges left:5/6
Initiative +5
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: USED
Powers: Cantrips, Phantom Bolt, Winged Horde,
Wand of Accuracy, Grasping Shadows, Maze of Mirrors, Eyebite Moonstride, Spectral Image, Fade Away, Ghost Sound as minor
Horrid Whispers, Visions of Avarice, Phantom Chasm, Phantasmal Assailant,
Cape of the Mountebank, Boots of the Fencing Master
[/sblock]

[/sblock]

Last edited:

CaBaNa

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Cancel the CA from Phantom Echoes, Pok doesn't have that feat yet. I had almost forgotten one of my favorite parts of Pok, his skunk scout homunculus, I just can't remember which of my skunks he was named after... I'll figure it out though. EDIT: It doesn't matter which one he was named after, from here on the skunk scout homunculus will be named after the one who recently passed from cancer, Loki. Yay for Loki! [/sblock]

KarinsDad

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]Cancel the CA from Phantom Echoes, Pok doesn't have that feat yet. I had almost forgotten one of my favorite parts of Pok, his skunk scout homunculus, I just can't remember which of my skunks he was named after... I'll figure it out though. EDIT: It doesn't matter which one he was named after, from here on the skunk scout homunculus will be named after the one who recently passed from cancer, Loki. Yay for Loki! [/sblock]

Kali

CaBaNa

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Thank you for remembering KD! I'd give you exp, but I can't... After spending some quality time with his scout, Pok learned his skunks chosen name, Loki. Pok agreed to stop calling the homunculus by the given name Kali, and to instead refer to him by his chosen name. Loki the skunk scout homunculus is closer to Pok than ever before. [/sblock]

Remove ads